My Birthday this weekend....

Blackviolett

Hi all,

Its actually my birthday tomorrow. I will be 34. However, this is my birthday boozey, party weekend too so you may find me in a drunken birthday stupor over the weekend and are very welcome to join me for a drink wherever you find me. I shall wear a birthday badge all weekend. See you all there.

x

Hi all,

Its actually my birthday tomorrow. I will be 34. However, this is my birthday boozey, party weekend too so you may find me in a drunken birthday stupor over the weekend and are very welcome to join me for a drink wherever you find me. I shall wear a birthday badge all weekend. See you all there.

x

Happy Birthday for tomorrow! :D

I'll be seeing you there! i'll keep my eyes out for the birthday badge! lol

Hi..

its also my husbands and his best mates birthdays this weekend! (There both 31 this weekend!) Hubby's birthday is on Monday and his mate on Sunday! This is also my 30th birthday present!

Looking like a major birthday weekend all over!

See you ar the bar!

I'll be seeing you there! i'll keep my eyes out for the birthday badge! lol

Hi..

its also my husbands and his best mates birthdays this weekend! (There both 31 this weekend!) Hubby's birthday is on Monday and his mate on Sunday! This is also my 30th birthday present!

Looking like a major birthday weekend all over!

See you ar the bar!

Woooooop, excellent, I shall see you there :D Happy Birthday to them and happy 30th to you. 30s are SO the best age :)

Hmmmmmmmm might wear it lol. Oooh JD yak :D Im bringing the full ensemble for Bloody Marys and Might grab a bottle of Sourz when I get there. My case is heavy enough as it is.

Lol - take it you don't like JD then??

No, cant even smell the stuff. Ive never liked it. I love my vodka, cider and sourz. I dont drink much else. However, I do like a good cocktail and if it had JD in the cocktail I might have it lol