Registration Ticket Letters Have Been Posted

Jola

YAY! Thank youuuuu! I actually can't wait to start comparing badge numbers & whatnot XD Wish it would arrive before I went to this beer fest... but I don't think it will XD

Edited by Meimi132

Post Office generally states 2 weeks before anything is classified as 'lost' and they can start looking into it.

I certainly wouldn't be worried yet.

But I'm moving house on Saturday. This is the problem

I'm a bit worried that my letter hasn't turned up and I'm moving out of this house on Saturday. I know they're all sent recorded delivery so is there any way to track it?

Actually the convention letters are not sent by recorded delivery, they're just sent by normal first class post.

I've not had anything returned as undeliverable yet, so all I can say is that it's still in the postal system somewhere. However, if you placed your order after 2nd August this would not have been posted yet.

I'm a bit worried that my letter hasn't turned up and I'm moving out of this house on Saturday. I know they're all sent recorded delivery so is there any way to track it?

Actually the convention letters are not sent by recorded delivery, they're just sent by normal first class post.

I've not had anything returned as undeliverable yet, so all I can say is that it's still in the postal system somewhere. However, if you placed your order after 2nd August this would not have been posted yet.

Ah, okay. Well I guess all I can do is wait and hope it turns up before the weekend. I bought mine the day they went on sale back in December

Ah, okay. Well I guess all I can do is wait and hope it turns up before the weekend. I bought mine the day they went on sale back in December

Letter still hasn't arrived and I have now left the address it was being sent to. What's the best e mail address to contact about this? I'll happily print off my own if it can be e mailed to save on secondary postage costs