Dealers Room?

MrsEricNorthman

I bought a Bagpuss Charlie Mouse in a dealer room years back he was £16 and I HAD to have him. He sings the song from Bagpuss "we will fix it" etc. Its sooo cute.

I have Charlie Mouse too. I love him - but my dog hates the sound of him singing! ;)

So will they be selling V in the dealer's room?

;)

Jason

Couldn't possibly comment on that, but Incognito Comics should be selling Tru Blood there (and making some rather lethal cocktails with it)...

Yes they will and you will be the one supplying it EDDIE!

Ha! Nice one. :blink:

Edited by CosmicAvatar

I bought a Bagpuss Charlie Mouse in a dealer room years back he was £16 and I HAD to have him. He sings the song from Bagpuss "we will fix it" etc. Its sooo cute.

Eeeek £16, that is uber pricey, I used to work in a card shop years back when we sold these and they were only £4.99, I got the full set and a yawning Bagpuss as well don't know where they are now though! :D

Edited by clarabell

I'm just really hoping for a convention mug like they did for Chevron 7, I get a mug at every convention I go to, but if they don't have a con mug I will get a mug anyway. :YAHOO:

Yeah same here, I collect mugs and keyrings. Yes i'm sad :P

Oi, are you stalking my posts! lol

I'm just really hoping for a convention mug like they did for Chevron 7, I get a mug at every convention I go to, but if they don't have a con mug I will get a mug anyway. :YAHOO:

Yeah same here, I collect mugs and keyrings. Yes i'm sad :P

Oi, are you stalking my posts! lol

Yes, its fun lol.

Nah, just jumped on since I can't lie in when I can lie in. Leaving at 11.30am so bored lol.

Edited by TheAngelicOne

haha! bought a Bagpuss dvd yesterday and spent nearly 2 hours watching it today.....ah the memories! x

The dealers room was brilliant.

I didn't buy anything, but got given a shot of tequila by one of the dealers on Friday afternoon!!!

*cough* Drunkard *cough* :smile:

Got a couple of things from the Dealers room. Mug and pen for me and a Merlottes glass for my neighbour's birthday present.