Anyone need a bed?

Meimi132

Roomie has be found, shudda updated this earlier... Sorry Emma T-T

I have recently been made roommateless for Roadhouse and looking for someone to take their place in my heart <3

Simply put, I have a twin room booked, and have now got no one to share said room with. Which is kinda irksome with less than 1 month til the con... but I'm sure it'll work out somehow XD

Little info bout me, as you obviously wouldn't wanna share with a total stranger... I'm 20, female. Get way too hyper at conventions, sleep quietly and wouldn't get in your way too much unless you want me to :) Would prefer to share with another girl/woman, parents prefer it.

You can contact me here or by facebook (Emily Coles) or twitter(meimi132). Your choice really XD.

Edited by Meimi132

• 2 weeks later...

I have recently been made roommateless for Roadhouse and looking for someone to take their place in my heart <3

Simply put, I have a twin room booked, and have now got no one to share said room with. Which is kinda irksome with less than 1 month til the con... but I'm sure it'll work out somehow XD

Little info bout me, as you obviously wouldn't wanna share with a total stranger... I'm 20, female. Get way too hyper at conventions, sleep quietly and wouldn't get in your way too much unless you want me to :) Would prefer to share with another girl/woman, parents prefer it.

You can contact me here or by facebook (Emily Coles) or twitter(meimi132). Your choice really XD.

Hey Emily,

I've just found a way to go to the con, and im desperately looking for a roomie! Im 23 and female, im also quite hyper, and i love a good natter about SPN! Also a Twilight fan but don't let that put you off..HEHE.

I'd like to share the room if it's still available?

Let me know xx