ANY NEW GUESTS STILL COMING OR NOT?

LJGreen

Unfortunately it is a convention for all of Joss' work, so liking only one show is always going to be a risk ;)

Although saying this Joss does use some of the same Actors/Actress, so even if you only like one show there is a chance there will be someone who covers more than one show. I only watch Buffy and Dollhouse and I'm really excited to meet Alan who is more of a main cast from firefly but still appeard in dollhouse so he covers both shows. :YAHOO:

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't like buffy much it's a passable show but I can't quote it like I do with firefly likewise with angel, it was only really good in season 1 with Doyle so I only want to meet Tony for merlin and gold blend ads (adverts from my youth) and not really wanting steph (*wolfram and hart did nothing for me) no offense steph but thats the role were paying to see.

must ignore buffy comment, must ignore buffy comment, must ignore buffy comment :YAHOO:

Am lucky am all rounded jossverse fan, I LOVE buffy (an unhealthy amount), Angel, Firefly, Serenity, Dollhouse, Dr Horrible and well you get the idea. I even bought the comics but didnt like what happened to the buffy/angel characters so stopped. Am happy with the line but since I only started doing cons recently I have yet to meet any of them. So I can imagine seasoned con attendee's being disappointed with the line up.

Am not disppointed with the line up but I am disappointed with the numbers. More so as they wont announce if this is the final line up. I get what the mods mean when they say they wont announce until the deals done but wouldnt hurt for them to say This isnt the final line up guys be a bit more patient or this is the final line up.

me too

it may have taken me a while to catch on to the wonders of buffy, angel etc but i love them all ;) though i havent seen season 2 of dollhouse yet hopefully i'll get the dvd for xmas :P

Unfortunately it is a convention for all of Joss' work, so liking only one show is always going to be a risk :D

Although saying this Joss does use some of the same Actors/Actress, so even if you only like one show there is a chance there will be someone who covers more than one show. I only watch Buffy and Dollhouse and I'm really excited to meet Alan who is more of a main cast from firefly but still appeard in dollhouse so he covers both shows. :D

:WINCE: yeah like

Felica Day (Buffy, Dr Horrible & Dollhouse),

Alexis Denisoff(Angels, Buffy, Dollhouse),

Mark Sheppard (Dollhouse, Firefly),

Jonathon Woodward (Buffy, Angel, Firefly),

Nathan Fillion(Firefly, Serenity, Buffy, Dr Horrible),

Eliza Dushku(Dollhouse, Angel, Buffy),

Seth Green (Angel, Buffy)

Tom Lenk (Buffy, Angel)

Adam Baldwin (Angel, Firefly, Serenity)

Summer Glau(Firefly, Serenity, Angel)

Fran Kranzs(Dollhouse, Cabin in the Woods)

Andy Umberger (buffy, Angel)

Carlos Jacott( buffy, Angel)

Jeff Ricketts (Buffy, Angel, Firefly)

Can anyone add to the list ?

I still think we're going to get at least one guest before the week is out, possiably two. I've just had this gut feeling that there's going to be a very nice surprize coming and I'm not usually wrong with my gut feelings :P So hopefully it won't let me down this time.
I like your gut!

I still think we're going to get at least one guest before the week is out, possiably two. I've just had this gut feeling that there's going to be a very nice surprize coming and I'm not usually wrong with my gut feelings :P So hopefully it won't let me down this time.
I like your gut!

LOL that made me laugh. Im pleased they've announced another guest for the people who were getting upset over it. Im sure he will be very nice to meet.

Is it childish of me to want to go :P to all the naysayers who were insisting we wouldn't get another guest?

Good gods no its not childish at all. I really thought we wouldnt get one this late so good on SM. Im glad they got one. Im still just happy with ASH and Alan though.

Should I try for over optimism and hope for more Firefly people?

If by Firefly people you mean Summer or Nathan then I'm joining you with the optimism!

I mean anyone!! Even the writers and the little red button *imagines pushing little red button* <_<

Or Sean Maher...

Unfortunately it is a convention for all of Joss' work, so liking only one show is always going to be a risk :blink:

Although saying this Joss does use some of the same Actors/Actress, so even if you only like one show there is a chance there will be someone who covers more than one show. I only watch Buffy and Dollhouse and I'm really excited to meet Alan who is more of a main cast from firefly but still appeard in dollhouse so he covers both shows. :lol:

<_< yeah like

Felica Day (Buffy, Dr Horrible & Dollhouse),

Alexis Denisoff(Angels, Buffy, Dollhouse),

Mark Sheppard (Dollhouse, Firefly),

Jonathon Woodward (Buffy, Angel, Firefly),

Nathan Fillion(Firefly, Serenity, Buffy, Dr Horrible),

Eliza Dushku(Dollhouse, Angel, Buffy),

Seth Green (Angel, Buffy)

Tom Lenk (Buffy, Angel)

Adam Baldwin (Angel, Firefly, Serenity)

Summer Glau(Firefly, Serenity, Angel)

Fran Kranzs(Dollhouse, Cabin in the Woods)

Andy Umberger (buffy, Angel)

Carlos Jacott( buffy, Angel)

Jeff Ricketts (Buffy, Angel, Firefly)

Can anyone add to the list ?

Summer Glau was also in Dollhouse as Bennett and I think Tom Lenk is also in cabin in the woods.

Should I try for over optimism and hope for more Firefly people?

If by Firefly people you mean Summer or Nathan then I'm joining you with the optimism!

I mean anyone!! Even the writers and the little red button *imagines pushing little red button* <_<

Or Sean Maher...

om nom nom