ANY NEW GUESTS STILL COMING OR NOT?

LJGreen

Every time I check the forum, I'm hoping to see a new guest announcement.:P

me toooo

and me :smile: it's become somewhat of a daily ritual :D

saaame, i think i check the front page about 15 to 20 times a day... no joke.

snap me too...... hopefully soon we'll get something i'm going mad :D

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sometimes they do give an update yes, often just for how many actual passes are left.

Yvie is the Online shop lady I will change the title FAO her

I feel all manipulated now, there wasn't even a present or a yummy naked Bradley Cooper in here to welcome me when I came looking. Well, just see if your FAOs work next time :D

In any case, there are still plenty of Standard, a bunch of Silvers and a handful of Gold programmes left. Obviously I'm not going to confirm actual numbers, but if you were thinking about getting a Gold then I'd recommend getting a shuffle on to avoid disappointment.

PS. I'm sure Deebee will attest to the fact that I ain't no lady :poki:

• 2 weeks later...

LJ Green - I'd be really surprised (and disappointed!) if we didn't get any more guests. I'd expect we would get at least one more, hopefully two :YAHOO:

Last year Mercedes, Harry, Mark and James Leary were all announced in the last two months I think, so there's plenty of time!

There wont be a lot of good ones though.... been looking around and literally most buffy guests are packed in conventions in the 2 weeks around hallowhedon.

*edited by QS to remove other event info*

Sorry guys: You can't talk about other events on this forum. If it's enough info to find the event on Google, it's too much. Thanks for understanding!

I did some checking today and at least James Marsters and Nicholas Brendon's webpages state that they're not occupied elsewhere that weekend.. then it's a whole other thing if Hallowhedon manage or want to get them, but it would be sweet :lol:

Yeah i really do hope we get some guests soon I spent alot on con already and my first con brought my gold ticket ...i brought it on seeing the back on last year and the guests they had I thought id get in early buy a gold ticket brought it soon as first guest was announced this was because i thought if a really good guest comes they sell out fast so I thought id get in early ..

I like James m come again doubtfully i know but first convention like him be there and get job interview on 13 Oct if i get it drinks on me!!!