What else could feature?

ops12

As LFCC is going to have a preview night like the American Convention, how about getting professional make-up artists showing giving a demonstration of how it's done in the movies (and facepainting for kids)? Or a stuntman showing how he spends an "average" day? What would people add to the programme?

how about getting professional make-up artists showing giving a demonstration of how it's done in the movies (and facepainting for kids)?

Or a stuntman showing how he spends an "average" day?

You can see all that by visiting a department store so not sure how being at a con can make a diffrerence? :WINCE:

How can a stuntman show how he spends an average day without making him jump off a building or setting him on fire right there and then? :D

Hiya, I know quite a few stuntmen and they could show you a lot of ' tricks of the trade ' without actually doing anything too dangerous !! Plus, there's a lot of ' behind the scenes ' stuff that they could tell you that is really interesting.

Also hearing about some of the films/ tv shows they've done is fascinating and it's interesting to hear about some of the big stunts and looking out for them in the films/ tv shows.

I'd very much enjoy that idea. :D

Edited by Dukegirl01

Plus, there's a lot of ' behind the scenes ' stuff that they could tell you that is really interesting.

Also hearing about some of the films/ tv shows they've done is fascinating and it's interesting to hear about some of the big stunts and looking out for them in the films/ tv shows.

But the stuntmen we've had do all that from behind the signing desk anyway?

• 3 months later...
how about getting professional make-up artists showing giving a demonstration of how it's done in the movies (and facepainting for kids)?

Or a stuntman showing how he spends an "average" day?

You can see all that by visiting a department store so not sure how being at a con can make a diffrerence?:WINCE:

How can a stuntman show how he spends an average day without making him jump off a building or setting him on fire right there and then?:blink:

I've seen a full Zombie makeup demo at one show (don't ask me which one) but it was brilliant, a great panel to sit down for an hour or so.

I've also seen a VFX demo done by the Dr Who guy at a convention, demonstrating someone being shot, all the fake blood and charges etc. I think they even auctioned of the blooded T-Shirt afterwards.