how this event will be different to other Supernatural events

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

hi all

we have been to other Supernatural events and we have seen things that we feel should be run different .

we want you all to have a great time and have a lot of fun at the event and with the guests .

we feel that its important that you all get close to the guests and get to know them as they are one of the main aspects of the con and are important .

we will be letting the fans get close to the guests and also to be able to get there autos in a relaxed and fun way , there will be time to meet the guests properly and get your times signed .

the party's will be one of the main events of the con , we are known as a party con for most of the cons we run so it will be a lot of fun for you all .

we want the events to be friendly and fun and for you to all enjoy your selfs , we just wanted to let you know what we are planning .

one last but important thing , we respect you the fans , these events are for you and you make them posable , with out you there is no event so thank you for attending and we look forward to having a great weekend with you all

see you all there soon

jason

• Moderators

This isn't a topic about guests, so please don't ask :pyth:

The lineup will always depend on how successful the ticket sales are etc. No one is going to guarantee more guests, so just wait and see.

I can't wait, always love your conventions. I've got to admit though, my thoughts did kind of go to what reddragon and TeamQuil said, perhaps it means we'll get less guests than other Supernatural conventions but because of that, we'll get more time with them and it'll be more personal which is quite a good thing in my eyes. :D

Ahhhh this sounds like its gonna be way more relaxing XD I like. And means we don't have to be up crazy early to queue for the talks in the morning... not that I have to... gold ticket & all :woop:

• Moderators

There's never any point in anyone queuing ridiculously early for talks at ME cons - because of the way the hall is loaded for the talks, as long as you're there 10-15 minutes before the start, you'll end up sitting where your ticket puts you. (And if you have gold or silver, you'll end up in the dedicated sections at the front of the hall no matter when you show up.)