Message for SM/ME about the Schedule...

Lizzy

Pretty please if you've not drafted it yet can the photoshoots either be on the Saturday or on both days? Or at least Sam's on Saturday or both days? My other half can only make it on Saturday and I don't want to have the dilemma of go with him or ditch him lol!

Think I've seen a fair few others on here only able to come one day too, so I may not be entirely selfish with this request!!

Fankoo xx

I'm a little surprised it's not up yet.

I hope it's up tommorow day so I can print it off at work before I leave.

gah! just realised that we've just dismantled the printers in work today.

I'll just have to remember a highlighter for the one in our reg packs!

I reeeally thought it would have gone up today. Ill be packing tomorrow and doing nails etc and panicking plus we've got the kids all day and I promised we'd bake buns and cookies so I have a manic day. Pleeease let the schedule go up tomorrow amid my messy day.

• Showmasters Admin

Hi all :YAHOO:

The schedule will go online tomorrow early afternoon. :D

For those of you asking, there will be photo sessions and autographs with all guests on both days. The group photo session will be on Saturday before lunch.

We're really looking forward to seeing you all this weekend.

Take care,

Mark :P

That is late. I was really hoping it would go online today. I will be traveling to the UK tomorrow.

Hi all :D

The schedule will go online tomorrow early afternoon. :D

For those of you asking, there will be photo sessions and autographs with all guests on both days. The group photo session will be on Saturday before lunch.

We're really looking forward to seeing you all this weekend.

Take care,

Mark :D

• Moderators

That is late. I was really hoping it would go online today. I will be traveling to the UK tomorrow.

You will still get the information at the event itself in your registration pack, and probably on the walls somewhere too, so you aren't missing out :D