How do we get tickets?!?

EmWendy

I have gone onto the website a few times to pre order tickets for the Glasgow event, but it's STILL not coming up on the online store. When can I buy the tickets? Due to my sister being disabled, it's much easier to pre buy. When can we do this?!?

Tickets maybe put on sale soon online so you can pre book the earlybird tickets!!

The lines at Glasgow are never to long to get in and they go down every fast, there are plenty of seats outside befor u go in as theres a food court right out side the door.

Yes, every year we have been the queues have been very long, & there may be seats outside, but not in the queue!!! We have to travel from Perth, so want as much time IN the event as possible! & the queue is TOO long for my sister, who has Spina bifida, so, "Tickets please!!" :WINCE:

I can't answer why there are no tickets available in the online store.

But may I suggest that if you see a crew member when you arrive, make yourselves known to them, and they will do their best to assist you.

They should be able to either supply a seat, or possibly take your entry money there and then, and show some discretion in your case.

Showmasters have always made it very clear that they will do their best to accommodate those with a disability, so long as you the attendee make yourself known to them on the day itself. I believe this also applies if you or your sister have any photoshoots planned.

I would guess a moderator should be able to confirm the above or advise accordingly if they see this thread.

Hope this assists you a bit.

But may I suggest that if you see a crew member when you arrive, make yourselves known to them, and they will do their best to assist you.

They should be able to either supply a seat, or possibly take your entry money there and then, and show some discretion in your case.

Showmasters have always made it very clear that they will do their best to accommodate those with a disability, so long as you the attendee make yourself known to them on the day itself. I believe this also applies if you or your sister have any photoshoots planned.

I would guess a moderator should be able to confirm the above or advise accordingly if they see this thread.

*nods in agreement*

What gebes posted is totally correct.

If you or your sister encounter any problems, please see a member of the crew. They'll get you a chair or something similar. Generally they will help out any way they can. If there's any problems for some reason ask to see their Pit Boss (they supervise the areas, usually wearing red shirts) or TooTall.

Except you can't get to see anybody till your at the front of the queue.

this year tickets are to be sold on the day at the show

we are not selling tickets in advance for this show sorry

see you at the show

jason

Sorry looks like you won't

If there's a queue already when you arrive then I'd suggest you walk to the front of the queue and tell the crew there you need help.

If someone in line should ask you why you are doing that (I'm aware that there's people who may do that) just tell them you're disabled and need help.

this year tickets are to be sold on the day at the show

we are not selling tickets in advance for this show sorry

see you at the show

jason

Sorry looks like you won't

Cheers for the advice gebes/sindel , we shall give it a bash :lol: