What are your top ten fave horror films?

vamps!

hm favourite horror films eh.....

well ok its not horror but number one has gotta be bride o chucky. legend.

1. bride o chucky/texas chainsaw massacre if you're gonna be picky

2. hellraiser (DAMN funny!)

3. NOES

4. the ring

5. scream (hehe)

6. zombie holocaust (its just pure comedy, i cant help it)

7. silence of the lambs/hannibal (cant decide which)

8. 28 days later

9. house on the haunted hill

10. halloween (i suppose)

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

worst horrors for me are definatly -

halloween 5 - well said obi wan, the first thing i noticed about this movie was the silly knock off of what they must of thought to be a micheal myers mask. everytime you see it u end up laughing at the hair! acting wasnt number one priority in this film and it shows. its like a who's who of bad actors. even donald plesance was off in his performance. lacking a plot worth watching and so laughable and predictable

wishmaster - some of you will no doubt like this movie for wes craven, wes being my favourite movie maker i have to say this movie sucked. the plot was watchable i guess but it was just like watching a cheesy monster movie. i mean if it didnt have as many gross out parts i think it would of been better. horror films are supose to be scary and haunting, if you just make it gross and sick your way of the ball. i'm glad he came back to what he did best. also i think little bit 2 much like the nightmare on elm street films.

raiders of the living dead - bought this movie thinkin yay! cause im a zombie freak, but omg! what a waste of £5.99. in the first 20 minutes of the film there is 2 lines and then just a bunch of people chasing eachother in a factory. the story is basic i think but very hard to grasp what is going on. when things are happening onscreen , you see whats going on but there is no dialog. incredibly badly made. and the idea of a kid making a laser gun out of a cd player is really thick.

thats all for now, if i watch anymore bad ones ill let you know. did any see braindead last night on sky or has any1 seen it. its the funniest horror movie ive ever seen in my life. i was howling with laughter. the part where he took that creature baby out for a walk is priceless.

1. Nightmare On Elm Street

2. Friday the 13th

3. Halloween

4. The Ring (original)

5. Audition

6. Battle Royale

7. Army Of Darkness

8. The Shining

9. Evil Dead

10. Freddy vs Jason

In to the Japanese films are you David ? That's cool.

Ring and Audition are class films not to mention Battle Royale. Have you seen Battle Royale 2 yet ?

• Moderators
1. Nightmare On Elm Street

2. Friday the 13th

3. Halloween

4. The Ring (original)

5. Audition

6. Battle Royale

7. Army Of Darkness

8. The Shining

9. Evil Dead

10. Freddy vs Jason

In to the Japanese films are you David ? That's cool.

Ring and Audition are class films not to mention Battle Royale. Have you seen Battle Royale 2 yet ?

Haven't had a chance .. don't have a multi-region player (only cuz i'm always lending DVDs to my friends and none of them have one) .. might download it sometime if I can find a decent version anywhere..

• Moderators
the ring, audition and battle royale are very class films. i really wanna get into japanese films. u should see ichi the killer if you havent already david, thats also very good.

Yeah I have seen that, havent got round to buying it yet, bit bloody lol