jason manns

sarahjbirkin

i was wanting to put this out there to SM......

if you couldnt get Louden Swain to come, what about Jason Manns??>>>>

hes always up for coming< and hes such a great person and singer :D

also if you could ask along his mate to sing to< Emad Alaeddin, who everyone should hear.....

as hes so talented too! there both always up for coming if they can< so pleaseeeeee SM :D

Oh I like Jason fine, it's just that IMO I'd rather the money that could possibly be spent on getting Jason to perform is spent on another SN guest.

Got to agree, would much rather have another guest as opposed to a singer, who I have heard and don't actually think is that good, sorry.

Oh I like Jason fine, it's just that IMO I'd rather the money that could possibly be spent on getting Jason to perform is spent on another SN guest.

Got to agree, would much rather have another guest as opposed to a singer, who I have heard and don't actually think is that good, sorry.

Have to agree. Would rather have someone who is more linked to the show than Jason.

Jason is pretty good live, I've seen him twice now, but any musical guest takes away money from the budget which would be a shame. Not that I think it's an issue this close to the con anyway, this is probably it now :D.

I'd rather have the Impala.

I think this might be it too for guests.

Nothing against Jason at all - he's cute and I quite like his music, but a snippet of a song in one episode and being Jensen's friend isn't enough of a link to be at a convention with so few guests.