HP 30 questions....

talie

I'm doing this on my tumblr account but I thought it'd be a nice wee thing for us to do also...

1 Your fave book.

2 Your fave movie.

3 Is there any of the films adaptations that have made you angry because they’ve ignored important parts of the book.

4 Least fave female character and why.

5 Fave male character and why.

6 What house would you want to be in.

7 Fave female character and why.

8 What do you think would be your fave lesson.

9 Least fave male character.

10 Horcruxes or Hallows.

11 What character would you say you are most like.

12 Fave ship.

13 Least fave movie.

14 Team Voldermort or Team harry.

15 Who would be your best friends at hogwarts. (three only)

17 Are you excited about The Deathly Hallows movie or scared it won’t do the book justice.

18 Least fave book.

19 Do you prefer the books or films.

20 If you had to meet one member of the cast, who would it be.

21 Out of all the characters that died, if you could bring one back, who would it be.

22 Harry Potter or Twilight

23 Any part of the books/movies that makes you cry.

24 Any particular scene you wished would have been put in the movie but it wasn’t.

25 Nineteen years later. Are you happy how it turned out, or do you wish something was different, ie Neville married Luna.

26 If you could be able to work one spell without a wand what would it be.

27 Would you rather own The Invisibility Cloak, The Resurrection Stone or The Elder Wand.

28 Do you listen to Wizard Wrock, what do you think about it.

29 Did you enjoy A Very Potter Musical.

30 What affect has Harry Potter made on your life and how much does it mean to you.

1 Your fave book. Deathly hallows

2 Your fave movie. Goblet of Fire

3 Is there any of the films adaptations that have made you angry because they’ve ignored important parts of the book. Loads - one that always annoys me is Cho being the one to rat out DA

4 Least fave female character and why. Errrm probably Pavrati she's kinda annoying

5 Fave male character and why. Ron because he injects comedy into the story too and he's not perfect

6 What house would you want to be in. Ravenclaw

7 Fave female character and why. Luna, because she's so clever in an odd way and loyal

8 What do you think would be your fave lesson. Probably transfiguration or flying

9 Least fave male character. Grawp. So unimportant to the story and i frequently skip that chapter

10 Horcruxes or Hallows. Hallows

11 What character would you say you are most like. Hermione cliche response perhaps but I always wanted to do well academically, fear of failure etc... but willing to take a risk

12 Fave ship. Ron and Hermione

13 Least fave movie. Chamber of secrets

14 Team Voldermort or Team harry. Harry deffo, but the last couple of books made me understand voldemort more

15 Who would be your best friends at hogwarts. (three only) Luna, Hermione and Ginny

17 Are you excited about The Deathly Hallows movie or scared it won’t do the book justice. Beyond excited

18 Least fave book. Chamber of Secrets

19 Do you prefer the books or films. Books

20 If you had to meet one member of the cast, who would it be. Helena Boham Carter

21 Out of all the characters that died, if you could bring one back, who would it be. So So hard but Lily

22 Harry Potter or Twilight loooooooooooooooooooool harry potter

23 Any part of the books/movies that makes you cry. OMG so so many but pivotal moments, dobby and freds deaths, "you'll stay with me?" - "until the very end", Sirius dying.

24 Any particular scene you wished would have been put in the movie but it wasn’t. - EXPLAINING who the marauders were to harry

25 Nineteen years later. Are you happy how it turned out, or do you wish something was different, ie Neville married Luna. Pretty happy, bit fanficcy perhaps, but it was nice....maybe more of a cliff hanger? So it could lead to more books? haha

26 If you could be able to work one spell without a wand what would it be. Accio - I'm lazy

27 Would you rather own The Invisibility Cloak, The Resurrection Stone or The Elder Wand. Invisibility cloak

28 Do you listen to Wizard Wrock, what do you think about it. Yes I love it, Harry and the Potters, Draco and the malfoys and lets lumos being my fave

29 Did you enjoy A Very Potter Musical. aye too funny

30 What affect has Harry Potter made on your life and how much does it mean to you.

I don't think I can even fully describe me, it made me' pine for a world that doesn't exist, it sparked imagination, it gave me friends, it made me believe in magic....

Edited by Talie

LOVE this idea:

1 Your fave book. Deathly Hallows.

2 Your fave movie. Philosophers Stone

3 Is there any of the films adaptations that have made you angry because they’ve ignored important parts of the book. Goblet of Fire, Order of the Phoenix, Half Blood Prince... and very, very likely DH1&2. TBH I can't remember any individual points as I refuse to rewatch these movies.

4 Least fave female character and why. Cho. The crying scenes with Harry annoy me. MAN UP WOMAN.

5 Fave male character and why. REMUSSS. Although I hate him at times in DH due to his, what I call, 'out-of-character moments'

6 What house would you want to be in. Ravenclaw... or Slytherin. OH... or Puffie... Basically anything but Gryffindor.

7 Fave female character and why. Luna. Not only is she hilarious her speech at Dobbies funeral made me bawl.

8 What do you think would be your fave lesson. Potions. I love cooking and chemistry (even if I sucked at it at A level) and thats basically what Potions is.

9 Least fave male character. Ron. Borrrrrre

10 Horcruxes or Hallows. Hallows.

11 What character would you say you are most like.Random... but Penelope Clearwater. Only because she is a generic Ravenclaw with a slight interest in sports. Also the origins of Penelope are quite me. xD It used to be Hermione, but as I've grown I've become less and less like her. Or maybe Ginny as she is a boring Mary-Sue :lol:

12 Fave ship.Dramione or Snamione. Or anything non-canon in fanfic xD.

13 Least fave movie. CoS, GoF, OotP, HBP

14 Team Voldermort or Team harry. Harry (And to you, if you have stuck with Harry untill the very end *sob*

15 Who would be your best friends at hogwarts. (three only)Luna, Neville, Hermione

17 Are you excited about The Deathly Hallows movie or scared it won’t do the book justice. Scared, as the previous 3 have been useless. Although excited that Michael Gambon can't ruin this one, though I'm sure he will try

18 Least fave book. Chamber of Secrets

19 Do you prefer the books or films.Siriusly? Books. Hands down.

20 If you had to meet one member of the cast, who would it be.Matt Lewis, again

21 Out of all the characters that died, if you could bring one back, who would it be. Remus Remus Remus

22 Harry Potter or Twilight LOL. Harry Potter

23 Any part of the books/movies that makes you cry. I cried 3 times on page 480 of American DH alone. Th end of DH... a lot.

24 Any particular scene you wished would have been put in the movie but it wasn’t. Many, many many. Explaining who the marauders were for one thing. I can't remember now though...

25 Nineteen years later. Are you happy how it turned out, or do you wish something was different, ie Neville married Luna. I LOVED the epilogue. But would have been happier if Neville married Luna. In my mind they did. xD

26 If you could be able to work one spell without a wand what would it be.Legilimens

27 Would you rather own The Invisibility Cloak, The Resurrection Stone or The Elder Wand.The cloak, definitely

28 Do you listen to Wizard Wrock, what do you think about it.Yes, Loveeeee it. Though I need to broaden my horizons.

29 Did you enjoy A Very Potter Musical.I haven't watched it yet. :D But it is on my to do list!

30 What affect has Harry Potter made on your life and how much does it mean to you It taught me how to read, how to spell and be literate. Without HP I wouldn't be were I am academically. It fed my imagination as a child and was my escape, which was greatly needed, and still is. I've met my best friend through it as well as many awesome friends. HP is the most important thing to me, ever. The fandom is fantastic and I hope it never fades.

Yeah I noticed that Talie! Haha

Saw how you put that the epilogue could have had more cliffhangers in order for more books. xD Personally, I love the rounded ending as I don't want Jo to write another HP book (and don't think she ever will). I want her to publish the encyclopedia (PLEASEEEEEEEEE) but not another HP book. Maybe a totally separate different character view of Harry's world, but not one from Harrys POV.

Also Ron being your fave male character and my least fave... Haha. I think he is funny, he just bores/annoys me. xD And I love Rupert Grint... but none of my anwsers (unless specified) refer to the movies what so ever. I am veryyy anti-movies I'm afraid. Eep. xD

Both our anwsers to the final question sum up to me how much HP has influenced so many peoples lives for the better, and I SO hope that the fandom never fades...

Yeah I noticed that Talie! Haha

Saw how you put that the epilogue could have had more cliffhangers in order for more books. xD Personally, I love the rounded ending as I don't want Jo to write another HP book (and don't think she ever will). I want her to publish the encyclopedia (PLEASEEEEEEEEE) but not another HP book. Maybe a totally separate different character view of Harry's world, but not one from Harrys POV.

Also Ron being your fave male character and my least fave... Haha. I think he is funny, he just bores/annoys me. xD And I love Rupert Grint... but none of my anwsers (unless specified) refer to the movies what so ever. I am veryyy anti-movies I'm afraid. Eep. xD

Both our anwsers to the final question sum up to me how much HP has influenced so many peoples lives for the better, and I SO hope that the fandom never fades...

See preferably I'd love something from the marauders era, like how james and lily finally got together, first round of the order etc... I'm not really that keen on the idea of doing it from their kids points which a lot of the fandom seem to. I just want anything HP related lol

Hahah I love the films I really do, but in comparison to the books it's like nothing. I kind of just think of the books being based on the films nowadays to stop me from being angry

Aye deffo, the only thing that annoys me is the way companies treat the fandom, like competitions for wee kids all the time, I'm like jeezo those people you know the ones who grew up with Harry?! They're adults now

That annoys the hell out of me too! Competitions for KIDS and AMERICANS. COME ON. -sigh-

See... with so many other book to movies I can seperate the two and think of the film in its own right. But for some reason I just can't do that with HP and so they annoy the hell out of me. Bahh.

I would LOVE something from the marauders... though we did get that tiny, tiny prequel with James and Sirius, I wonder if that is all we will ever get.

Future-based fanfic annoys me. All the characters turn into Mary-Sues and Gary-Stus and it's all perfect and eugh. Haha.

Chamber of Secrets being least faves seems to be pretty universal... Lol.

That annoys the hell out of me too! Competitions for KIDS and AMERICANS. COME ON. -sigh-

See... with so many other book to movies I can seperate the two and think of the film in its own right. But for some reason I just can't do that with HP and so they annoy the hell out of me. Bahh.

I would LOVE something from the marauders... though we did get that tiny, tiny prequel with James and Sirius, I wonder if that is all we will ever get.

Future-based fanfic annoys me. All the characters turn into Mary-Sues and Gary-Stus and it's all perfect and eugh. Haha.

Aye that drives me insane, kady said we should build a twilight world then make them swap.

Haha I actually like the films individually then the debates after of what they should've left in

BUT I WANT MORE lol....and omg aye how dracos kids love harry's etc.. aye no being funny like but it just aint gonna happen

Aye that drives me insane, kady said we should build a twilight world then make them swap.

Haha I actually like the films individually then the debates after of what they should've left in

BUT I WANT MORE lol....and omg aye how dracos kids love harry's etc.. aye no being funny like but it just aint gonna happen

Okay I don't come in this section often due to me not going to MM but thought I'd have a look and see who else was announced. And Talie your previous comment amused me greatly lol. Make a Twilight World and swap, yes yes we should!! :P

Sorry but Snamione is sick cauz none of the adults are pedos! He dies before she is of age so yeah, and he doesn't love! Dramione makes me sick as well, but I just ignore it, at least they are the same age, even it would never ever happen. Malfoy would rather poke his own eyes out with his own wand. Anyway random rant done LOL. I hate fanfics anyway, but each to one's own as I say. As long as I am being left alone with it I don't care *smirks*

All rubbish annoys me to be honest, I am truly canon and only accept canon anyway LOL, so that's all said and done to me, I will not indulge in any convos as this isn't what this topic is about. Just had to throw in my two cents *chuckles*

TOO TRUE!!! Well said girl :0)

-raised eyebrow- Ever heard of AU fic? I LOVE non-canon, AU/AR fic. Canon is for the books, fic is for stuff that would never happen like Snamione/Dramione... and it's all of-age stuff, blatently, with Snape not dying in DH. Hense it being AU.

If I wanted to read about the canon ships I would read the original books, which I do... a lot. I don't want to read someone elses interpretation of something JKR has already written, so personally I don't read fics of canon ships.

Edited by LisaMarie

Sorry but Snamione is sick cauz none of the adults are pedos! He dies before she is of age so yeah, and he doesn't love (except Lily and she died)! Dramione makes me sick as well, but I just ignore it, at least they are the same age, even it would never ever happen. Malfoy would rather poke his own eyes out with his own wand. Anyway random rant done LOL. I hate fanfics anyway, but each to one's own as I say. As long as I am being left alone with it I don't care *smirks*

Hmm.

I've never read a Snamione fic where Hermione is under 16 so no, Snape isn't a paedophile. Most are actually set after graduation when both are adults, in an alternate reality. That's why it's called fan fiction ;).

And pretty sure, as none of us are JKR (or Draco for that matter), we can't decide what Draco would rather poke his eyes out than do...

If I wanted to read about the canon ships I would read the original books, which I do... a lot. I don't want to read someone elses interpretation of something JKR has already written, so personally I don't read fics of canon ships.

What she said!

Edited by bewarethepossums

I've nearly finished this on Tumblr now :) *scrolls through trying to find all the answers*

1 Your fave book?.

Prisoner of Azkaban.

2 Your fave movie?

Prisoner of Azkaban.

3 Is there any of the films adaptations that have made you angry because they’ve ignored important parts of the book?

Order of the Phoenix. They missed SO much out! I mean, I know it’s hard to make a book of that size into a film, but at least do it so it makes sense!? I’m quite intrigued to see how they rectify this in Deathly Hallows, since there’s stuff in this novel that’s important in the last book.

4 Least fave female character and why?

Ginny Weasley. I find her awkward and annoying. I don’t know if that’s down to Bonnie Wright though.

5 Fave male character and why?

Neville Longbottom. We’d get along, Neville and I.

6 What house would you want to be in?

Slytherin or Gryffindor. Either or :)

7 Fave female character and why?

Luna Lovegood. She’s not afraid to stand out and live in her own world.

8 What do you think would be your fave lesson?

Defence Against the Dark Arts, definitely. I know it’s not supposed to be, but it seems like so much fun. Either that or Care of Magical Creatures; I like animals.

9 Least fave male character?

Peter Pettigrew. What kind of person would rat out their own friends? baseborn cad.

10 Horcruxes or Hallows?

Hallows. An invisibility cloak is so much more fun than splitting your soul.

11 What character would you say you are most like?

I wasn’t sure, so I did an online quiz, and it turns out I’m most like Ron Weasley..

12 Fave ship?

Draco/Hermione.

13 Least fave movie?

The Order of the Phoenix.

14 Team Voldemort or Team Harry?

Team Harry, always. Though Team Voldemort does have Lucius Malfoy and Barty Crouch Jr…

15 Who would be your best friends at Hogwarts. (three only)?

I’m thinking the twins (they count as one!), Luna & Draco Malfoy. Yessum.

17 Are you excited about The Deathly Hallows movie or scared it won’t do the book justice?

A bit of both. I’m trying to not get my hopes up, since I did that with OotP and that turned out awful :/

18 Least fave book?

Philosopher’s Stone.

19 Do you prefer the books or films?

BOOKS. Hands down, always.

20 If you had to meet one member of the cast, who would it be?

Julie Walters <3

21 Out of all the characters that died, if you could bring one back, who would it be?

Fred Weasley </3

22 Harry Potter or Twilight?

Harry Potter duhhhhhhhh :3

23 Any part of the books/movies that makes you cry?

During the whole of Deathly Hallows. Order of the Phoenix, when Sirius died. Half Blood Prince, when Dumbledore died.

+ some.

24 Any particular scene you wished would have been put in the movie but it wasn’t?

Oh, god. Loads of things. Dumbledore’s funeral. Cleaning Grimmauld Place. Mundungus. Winky.

+ more.

25 Nineteen years later. Are you happy how it turned out, or do you wish something was different, ie Neville married Luna.

I’m pretty content with it, yeah :)

26 If you could be able to work one spell without a wand what would it be?

Apparition. Or accio, I’m pretty lazy :’)

27 Would you rather own The Invisibility Cloak, The Resurrection Stone or The Elder Wand?

Invisibility cloak. It’s the safest one of the three. Plus, it’d be pretty cool to sneak into places unseen :thumbup:

28 Do you listen to Wizard Wrock, what do you think about it?

Not really, but I do really love the song ‘One Last Goodbye’ by Let’s Lumos, it’s beautiful :)

29 Did you enjoy A Very Potter Musical?

I’ve never seen it..

30 What affect has Harry Potter made on your life and how much does it mean to you?

It’s made me new friends <3 & it means the world to me, I love being able to step into an amazing fantasy novel that’s actually set in the UK.

Been meaning to do this for a while but not really got round to it... and stupid as it may sound I'm finding it hard!

1 Your fave book. It moves... started with CoS as when I first read that I woke up in the middle of the night because I couldn't sleep to read some more... now it tends to drift between GoF and OotP

2 Your fave movie. Goblet of Fire

3 Is there any of the films adaptations that have made you angry because they’ve ignored important parts of the book. I don't know if angry... I completely understand that they can't fit the books into a movie and also that JKR was still writing as they were filming. But with all the little stupid shots of the whomping willow in PoA they could have cut those and explained the Marauders!

4 Least fave female character and why. Well, one I like to hate the most is Umbridge.. but other than that I'm not really sure. I like everyone.

5 Fave male character and why. Harry - it's his story

6 What house would you want to be in. I think the only one I wouldn't be happy in would be Slytherin because have you seen there common room? Freeeeezing! I am not good with cold!

7 Fave female character and why. Luna. I don't think I really need to explain why! Although I do, apparently against trend, like post GoF Ginny as well ^^

8 What do you think would be your fave lesson. Either something fun like charms, or (because I am a geek) arithmancy because it seems a lot like maths. I really like maths!

9 Least fave male character. Aaah!!! Er, Quirrel? He never really gets explained that much in the book... how do you go from being Muggle Studies professor to receptical for Voldemorts head?!

10 Horcruxes or Hallows. Hallows

11 What character would you say you are most like. I suppose my closest friends (and those quiz things) would say Luna, but I'm not really sure....

12 Fave ship. James/Lily

13 Least fave movie. Maybe either of the first two. They're so loong I find them quite hard to sit through

14 Team Voldermort or Team harry. Harry all the way

15 Who would be your best friends at hogwarts. (three only) Gah... er, Neville, Ginny and Luna?

17 Are you excited about The Deathly Hallows movie or scared it won’t do the book justice. Excited. The movies will never do the books justice. I see the movies as just an extension, a bit more Potter to feast on. Although a bit in the trailer HAS already annoyed me - where the hell are those bits in the book?!!? I'm not even sure how they're supposed to get there! (I think you probably know the two bits I mean :D)

18 Least fave book. Half Blood Prince

19 Do you prefer the books or films. Books

20 If you had to meet one member of the cast, who would it be. Does JKR count? lol Probably Helena Bonham Carter. She's just fantastic.

21 Out of all the characters that died, if you could bring one back, who would it be. I would say Remus but I don't think I could bring him back and not Tonks... *sob*

22 Harry Potter or Twilight Harry Potter

23 Any part of the books/movies that makes you cry. I don't remember crying in a book until HBP. I think Sirius' death in OotP was a bit sort of like "What? That's it?!" But when I finished HBP I had to go outside and cry in the garden as my sister was still reading it. My Dad looked a bit bemused when he came out and comforted me! And I cried a lot in DH - I had to stop reading at the scene in the forest because I couldn't see through my very soggy glasses! And I cried a lot for some reason in HBP film, as soon as they got to the cave I bawled my way to the end of the film. The people waiting to go in looked a bit worried! I am probably going to cry the entire last film. I cry very easily in films anyway...

24 Any particular scene you wished would have been put in the movie but it wasn’t. Explaining the Marauders. And if they had changed the scene in PoA when Snape is teaching Defense so that Ron properly stood up for Hermione. That's one of my sisters favourite bits

25 Nineteen years later. Are you happy how it turned out, or do you wish something was different, ie Neville married Luna. Yep, I'm pretty happy.

26 If you could be able to work one spell without a wand what would it be. Impervious (I think that's the right one). I don't like getting wet!

27 Would you rather own The Invisibility Cloak, The Resurrection Stone or The Elder Wand. Inivisbility Cloak. Not sure what I'd do with either of the others.

28 Do you listen to Wizard Wrock, what do you think about it. Not listened to it. Would maybe like to try but not got around to it yet. Anyone want to recommend a band to start with? :P

29 Did you enjoy A Very Potter Musical. Yes, it's hilarious!

Harry Potter means a lot to me. It's been a constant in my life for over 10 years now and it's also one of the few things that my sister and I both love. I managed to convert my best friend about 5 years ago as well so it's something that's brought all three of us very close together. And Muggle Mayhem 1 was just amazing as I met so many lovely Potter fans and had one of the best times I've ever had at a convention. Harry Potter = <3 And, well.... it's just bloody fantastic, ain't it!

AGREED!

Ship wise I am a cannon shipper, but I don't tend to read romance-central fics (with the exception of James/Lilly) ^^ I know what you mean though. My sister will read only Hermione-central stories, but never one with cannon pairings. She says the same thing about reading the books if she wants some Ron/Hermione :lol:

1 Your fave book. Deathly Hallows!

2 Your fave movie. Prisoner of Azkerban!

3 Is there any of the films adaptations that have made you angry because they’ve ignored important parts of the book. Goblet of Fire left out quite a lot of stuff I'd wanted to see!

4 Least fave female character and why. Tough one, I'd have to say Cho I think. No real reason except her character doesn't grab me as much as the others!

5 Fave male character and why. Ron, Snape or Sirius, can't decide which as they're all great and the last two are my fave actors in the movies!

6 What house would you want to be in. Griffindore!

7 Fave female character and why. Luna!

8 What do you think would be your fave lesson. I think learning about magical creatures would be fun!

9 Least fave male character. Cedric Diggory!

10 Horcruxes or Hallows. Hallows all the way!

11 What character would you say you are most like. Probably Neville!

12 Fave ship. Ron/Herminone!

13 Least fave movie. Goblet of Fire!

14 Team Voldermort or Team harry. Harry!

15 Who would be your best friends at hogwarts. (three only) Ron, Neville and Luna!

17 Are you excited about The Deathly Hallows movie or scared it won’t do the book justice. A bit of both I suppose. I'd say 60/40 in favour of excited!

18 Least fave book. Order of the Pheonix because of Sirius getting killed off!

19 Do you prefer the books or films. Books since you learn more about the characters in books!

20 If you had to meet one member of the cast, who would it be. Alan Rickman, there're so many questions I'd love to ask him!

21 Out of all the characters that died, if you could bring one back, who would it be. Sirius!

22 Harry Potter or Twilight. Harry Potter!

23 Any part of the books/movies that makes you cry. All the deaths get me a little emotional mostly!

24 Any particular scene you wished would have been put in the movie but it wasn’t. I'd like to have see more of the House Elves in GOF!

25 Nineteen years later. Are you happy how it turned out, or do you wish something was different, ie Neville married Luna. I think I'm more or less happy although perhaps it may have been interesting had Harry died in the final battle and it could have been a very brave choice to do that as a lot of people thought that's what would happen!

26 If you could be able to work one spell without a wand what would it be. Lumos would be quite handy was you'd never need a torch again, lol!

27 Would you rather own The Invisibility Cloak, The Resurrection Stone or The Elder Wand. Cloak all the way!

28 Do you listen to Wizard Wrock, what do you think about it. Not heard it!

29 Did you enjoy A Very Potter Musical. Not seen it!

30 What affect has Harry Potter made on your life and how much does it mean to you. Not sure, it's been quite a ride I guess and have have a few friends who are into it as well. Also if gives me reasons to go to cons. Plus I'll never forget the terrential rain and thunder at the Premier for HBP!

1 Your fave book.

POA or OOTP

2 Your fave movie.

POA

3 Is there any of the films adaptations that have made you angry because they’ve ignored important parts of the book.

Yes! Cutting out the whole fight at Hogwarts in the last film for one!

Don't really have one...

Sirius Black - I think it's because of how well Gary Oldman plays him, Lupin a close second.

Gryffindor

Luna <3 I love how she speaks whatever is on her mind, whether people find it strange or not!

Defence against the dark arts, flying or care of magical creatures.

Gilderoy Lockhart (thought the actor played him well though)

10 Horcruxes or Hallows.

Hallows

I think I have quite a bit of Luna in me.

12 Fave ship.

Lupin and Tonks

13 Least fave movie.

COS

Harry

Ron, Luna, Ginny or if previous students Lupin, James, Sirius :)

17 Are you excited about The Deathly Hallows movie or scared it won’t do the book justice.

Bit of both, excited to see it but worried they won't do it justice.

18 Least fave book.

COS

Books - more detail

Gary Oldman! Please!

21 Out of all the characters that died, if you could bring one back, who would it be.

Sirius

Harry Potter - they're better written though I do love Twilight too.

Deaths in Deathly Hallows. When Sirius died. When Dumbledore died.

24 Any particular scene you wished would have been put in the movie but it wasn’t.

Dumbledore's funeral, the fight scene at the end of HBP, more house elves, explaining who the marauders were.

Yeah pretty happy... Neville marry Luna hmm... Would like to of read/seen that!

Accio

27 Would you rather own The Invisibility Cloak, The Resurrection Stone or The Elder Wand.

Cloak!

Not heard

Not seen

It gave me something to share with my sister - were not into a lot of the same things. Loved going out a midnight to get the last book with her! :)

I love the characters <3

I think due to how luna is literally everyone's fave female we NEED evanna lynch haha

She does seem to be popping up a fair bit so it only seems right :D And I would imagine Evanna Lynch would be a great guest!!!

It gave me something to share with my sister - were not into a lot of the same things. Loved going out a midnight to get the last book with her! :)

I love the characters <3

Aaw... hark at HP promoting the sisterly love :D It's the same for me too, although in my case she refused to stay up so late to go for the midnight release at Borders with me and got hers at ASDA the next morning for the cheaper price of 5 quid lol

1 Your fave book.

Deathly Hallows

2 Your fave movie.

Goblet of Fire

Mainly Goblet of Fire or possibly Order of the Phoenix

Not that keen on Ginny really

Ron, he is the ultimate best friend!

Gryffindor - obvs

Luna Lovegood, she is just such a free spirit and doesn't care what anyone thinks

Devination or Spells

Filch - he annoys me

10 Horcruxes or Hallows.

Hallows

Not sure probably most like Neville as I was a bit of a geek at school!

12 Fave ship.

Ron & Hermione

13 Least fave movie.

Chamber of Secrets

Team Harry!!!!

Harry, Neville and Luna

Excited for now the fact they are doing 2 films hopefully means they can make more of the story (fingers crossed)

18 Least fave book.

Probably Chamber of Secrets again

Films

David Tennant, or if you mean more main cast - Alan Rickman/Gary Oldman

Sirius

Definately Harry Potter

Sirius' death, Dobby's death, Hedwigs death, Fred's death - most of the last book really

Dumbledore's funeral a must, more Quidditch, Peeves!!!

Pretty happy really although yes it would have been nice to see Neville end up with Luna.

Alohomora, you could go anywhere then LOL

Invisibility Cloak

Never heard it

Not seen it

I think that Harry Potter could have been typically made for kids and labelled as such. However JK Rowling has made it watchable to all and I think it's been a wonderful series of books and films. Can't say it has changed my life but I have enjoyed the trip definately :)

1 Your fave book.

I can never decide, probably either Deathly Hallows or Half-Blood Prince

2 Your fave movie.

Half-Blood Prince

I get annoyed at every film for the bits they've missed out but most annoying has to be Dumbledore's funeral and his wand being buried with him in half-blood prince

dont really have a least fave but the smaller characters i dont pay much attention to

Ron Weasley because he's loyal, funny and really steps up in the final book

Gryffindor

either luna or ginny - both are great characters i love how luna is her strange self no matter what anyone thinks of her

Charms

Seamus Finnigan annoys me

10 Horcruxes or Hallows.

Hallows

Probably Hermione i always identified with her in the books when i first read them

12 Fave ship.

harry/ginny

13 Least fave movie.

prisoner of azkaban - too many things where changed and not enough explaination of the marauders and everything at the end

Team Harry

luna, ron and ginny

bit of both, i always look forward to seeing the movies but the changes i've already heard about i'm not happy with!

18 Least fave book.

i love them all!

books

Rupert Grint (even though i have already met him)

i'd love for harry to have both his parents back but as i can only choose one i'll go for sirius instead

Harry Potter without a doubt, twilight doesn't even come close

none of the movies have made me cry yet, in the books Dumbledore's death in HBP and from fred's death onwards of DH

there's loads i would have loved to have seen but all the dobby & winky stuff should have been in GOF

i'm happy with the ending; i always wanted harry to have a happy ending after everthing he'd been through

accio - i'm lazy hehe

the invisibility cloak

i've heard a few songs, they amuse me and i cant take it seriously

i've only seen the first few bits of it, it seems amusing but not great

I've grown up with Harry Potter, literally been a fan for more than half my life, so its something that means a lot to me. I've met so many great people and made some amazing friends through being a fan i'm very glad that JK Rowling wrote these books :)