Who's getting what signed?

gemma85

Just thought I would ask.

Me and my sis got a TB poster signed by the awesome, beautiful & very friendly Michelle Forbes at CM:MK aswell as an individual 10x8 so we are gunna do the same here. The poster is 11x17 so is easy to carry around, easy to frame and looks sooooo cute coz its diddy!!! Its gunna look awesome with 5 signatures on there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This time next week......I cant wait!!! One word......SAM :wub::dance::D:clap::D

Do you have to pay extra to get something signed? I have a True Blood poster from FX a friend gave me. I know you get the autograph in with your ticket but is this additional cost?

Sorry if it's a really dumb question.

Its only an additional cost if you're getting it as an extra autograph. Otherwise, you can use your autograph included in your ticket to get your poster signed.

I'm bringing my canvas to get signed, if I can carry it that is.

Do you have to pay extra to get something signed? I have a True Blood poster from FX a friend gave me. I know you get the autograph in with your ticket but is this additional cost?

Yep, you get your auto included in the cost of your ticket but if you want more than you would have to pay for that. So i will get 2 auto's, one included (which i will use for my 10x8) and one extra for my poster. You buy extra auto tickets at the registration desk and usually are priced between £10-£15 I believe, sometimes £20 but that is rare.

Hope that helps. :D

Its only an additional cost if you're getting it as an extra autograph. Otherwise, you can use your autograph included in your ticket to get your poster signed.

I'm bringing my canvas to get signed, if I can carry it that is.

Are you talking about the canvasses that have been for sale at signing events? Those things are quite big! Awesome item's to get signed though! :D

[Are you talking about the canvasses that have been for sale at signing events? Those things are quite big! Awesome item's to get signed though! :D

I have no idea lol. I got mine from Ebay. Its a 20 x 30 and its the True Blood Logo. I love it! Gonna be interesting trying to get it from Birmingham to Northampton though lol.

[Are you talking about the canvasses that have been for sale at signing events? Those things are quite big! Awesome item's to get signed though! :D

I have no idea lol. I got mine from Ebay. Its a 20 x 30 and its the True Blood Logo. I love it! Gonna be interesting trying to get it from Birmingham to Northampton though lol.

Haha. That sounds so awesome!! Its gunna look really good once all the sig's are on there! Is it black or white? I imagine a few strange looks will be coming your way whilst travelling down though lol

Haha. That sounds so awesome!! Its gunna look really good once all the sig's are on there! Is it black or white? I imagine a few strange looks will be coming your way whilst travelling down though lol

Its white. Best thing about it, the logo is on the left and there's a big space on the right which I can get the sigs on lol. The way the weather is at the moment, i'm putting it back into the parcel wrapping so its protected when I bring it down.