Showmasters please read

Hey Showmasters,

As you may have heard Kari (Helen) and I (Sam) are trying to sort out a newspaper called Collector Mania Times. The thing is we wish to make this an official thing. But we can only do that if you agree to it. So please Showmasters let us do it. We have spent alot of time so far making and online and paper version. If you want us to send you a copy that if more of a mock up then anything we will be glad to.

The thing is we would like to give the guests of the Collectormania events a copy to read. Also as I said there will be an online version too.

Please please please let us make this paper official

(End of first question)

The next thing was you may have heard of the HSD or Hobbit Safety Dance. We don't actually know when we can do this cause we really want Dom and Billy to be there. The thing is we would love to show it at the talk before the screening and let the guests watch it cause its most amusing. Again we need your permission to let us do it.

We have put a lot of time into it.

Please reply

I don't have a clue. Don't think we get anything out of it apart from being able to saw we're the official people for the CollectorMania times. And if people ask then we can say 'well showmasters gave us permission and made it official' I don't know really. But I would love to interview the guests at the event, that would be cool

And David I knew you would have something to say aboutit. Hehe I know you too well

• Moderators

Oh I just get curious about these kinda things lol I'd love to work with u on it at some point if that's ok, even do something like a report from LFACC and maybe some pictures (I have a digital camera), that could be pretty fun to do .. some quotes from the talks, if anyone's got a recorder or something, I don't know if we'd be allowed to do that but transcripts from the talks could be quite interesting to do. I have a few ideas, I guess it just depends on what would be allowed ... if they're gonna make it official then certainly some guest pictures from LFACC etc would be a good way of advertising their other events, handing the newspaper out to people at C5 .. cross advertising I guess, it'd certainly give people a postive look on the debut of LFACC. I'm babbling, I apologise lol.

Thats the point there....I don't have time. I make time, by not sleeping.

My basic day is:

College: 8:30 - 4pm

Tea at 5pm

Home at 5:30

Online all night checking forums and email and so on

I don't do homework at home, I do it at college instead.

I do the odd pieces of costume between about 6 - 10.

Between like 6-11 if Kari's on we talk about the paper and I do more of the online version

Pc goes off at 11pm

Then costumes from about 11pm till generally 3am

Sleep till 7:30am

Get up and go to college

Same thing happens again

Edited by naurarwen_fangorn

Well what it is is we just want it official..we can do it but we want it official so we can interview the guests ...but...not while other people are getting autographs if you catch my drift...We'd loooove to do it in the green room but Showmasters dont answer emails! (If they dont then it's bye bye competition but shhhhh)) And David. You dont need to wait for LFACC or C5 to help you can right now! Coz i cant think of anything to put in it..