New Event Announcement - BITTEN 2

Massive Events

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tickets bought...hotel booked. Stupidly excited about Bitten 2!! Cant wait a whole year though...this is gunna be torture!!!! :WINCE: lol.

Me too I'm sooo excited, I've booked Gold tickets this time round so I'm even more excited now, can't wait til we start hearing about guests, mind you if we had the same 4 I'd still be really happy they were all fab!!!! :P

Tickets bought...hotel booked. Stupidly excited about Bitten 2!! Cant wait a whole year though...this is gunna be torture!!!! :WINCE: lol.

Me too!! Its silly!

I can't believe how long we have to wait!

At least we can hope for the themed nights to be announced a little earlier, will give me time to get some outfits sorted :P

Not going to be last minute this time lol

(I come from Wales, its not a bad drive :P)

MJ - I'm ssoooooo sorry I didn't recognise you the other day!! My serious bad hangover excuse and all that lol.

Me too!! Its silly!

I can't believe how long we have to wait!

At least we can hope for the themed nights to be announced a little earlier, will give me time to get some outfits sorted :D

Not going to be last minute this time lol

(I come from Wales, its not a bad drive :D)

MJ - I'm ssoooooo sorry I didn't recognise you the other day!! My serious bad hangover excuse and all that lol.

Thats ok :) I was only teasing you really :smile:

• Moderators

I'm sure they're still catching up after the event.

They didn't specify a time when they'd go on today, so just keep checking back :smile:

Hi went to the event loved it they also said event tickets for bitten 2 was on sale today on the web there is nothing how come

I'll be watching this space to see who the guests are before I get my ticket.

Hoping for some more of the better known characters at Bitten2.

Really????? This weekend with these actors has been one of the best cons I've been to, they were all sooo relaxed and seemed genuinely happy to be there!!!

If by ''better known characters'' you're referring to Anna, Stephen or Alex then I highly doubt that these guys will make an appearance, I'm sure someone more official will correct me if I'm wrong but I'm guessing their appearance fees would be astronomical!!!?

I'm also sure that you will explain who you mean by better known as well to correct me which is good but in my opinion all of the guests would be awesome no matter how ''big'' or ''small'' their characters are so long as they are respected by the fans and have a really good time!!!!

I hope they get Nelsan for Bitten 2 ;)

I'll be watching this space to see who the guests are before I get my ticket.

Hoping for some more of the better known characters at Bitten2.

Oh.yea...bit of a whine up i think...

Seeing all 4 actors have been in all 3 series i do not get your post.....Anna, Stephen, Alex.....come on next you will be asking for Rob, Taylor and Kristen for ET... ;)