things are going to change for 2011

• Showmasters Admin

WOW what a show 2010's LFCC was :D

that was amazing

now lets get on with 2011's event

and i think we need a few changes to make the event work even better fix the odd thing that was over worked on the day , now to go to the next stage and take it on the road to an event more amazing weekend for all of you :thumbup:

1 Bigger hall , so on the Sat we can all move around more

2 photo ops to start from 10 am so we can get more in and also run them longer so we do not sell out to early

3 Bigger talk zones

4 open till later on the Saturday

5 weekend pass for all days

6 more time for the auction and a list up on the site before the event and at the event

7 more people to run the credit card and photo ops sales to make them work better and faster for you all

8 more fun activities like quiz's on the day and games to play while you are at the event

9 a Saturday night party

10 friday night preview opening

11 more sports guests to attend

12 more free giveaways for you the fans

13 music guests

14 better signage out side the event

15 days of the guest and prices to go up sooner so you can plan your trip

16 lots more really fun things that we have planed but we just cannot tell you about like this year with the DC

Display and the Batmobile :wub::wub:

so as you can see we are working to improve the event and keep it fresh and take it to the next level so thank you to all of you that are making this all happen with out you all this could not happen , and it really is happening 2011 WOW ;)

Jason :(

Edited by Rhianydd

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW what a show 2010's LFCC was ;)

that was amazing

now lets get on with 2011's event

and i think we need a few changes to make the event work even better fix the odd thing that was over worked on the day , now to go to the next stage and take it on the road to an event more amazing weekend for all of you :thumbup:

1 Bigger hall , so on the Sat we can all move around more

2 photo ops to start from 10 am so we can get more in and also run them longer so we do not sell out to early

3 Bigger talk zones

4 open till later on the Saturday

5 weekend pass for all days

6 more time for the auction and a list up on the site before the event and at the event

7 more people to run the credit card and photo ops sales to make them work better and faster for you all

8 more fun activities like quiz's on the day and games to play while you are at the event

9 a Saturday night party

10 friday night preview opening

11 more sports guests to attend

12 more free giveaways for you the fans

13 music guests

14 better signage out side the event

15 days of the guest and prices to go up sooner so you can plan your trip

16 lots more really fun things that we have planed but we just cannot tell you about like this year with the DC

Display and the Batmobile :wub::(

so as you can see we are working to improve the event and keep it fresh and take it to the next level so thank you to all of you that are making this all happen with out you all this could not happen , and it really is happening 2011 WOW ;)

Jason :D

Jason, thank you. That pretty much covers any probs I had at LFCC 2010 and all the issues posted by peeps here - it's good to know you've taken on board our feedback in a positive way.

Roll on LFCC 2011! :wub:

• Moderators

Can I please suggest everyone suggests guests in the proper places or else they won't be taken note of? All topics seem to turn into suggestions these days.

Also - Jason, this sounds awesome, and if you can manage to do all of that then I'll be very impressed :huh:

1 Bigger hall , so on the Sat we can all move around more-Wonderful! Great idea. It was so busy this year, it wasn't pleasent.

2 photo ops to start from 10 am so we can get more in and also run them longer so we do not sell out to early-This might cause problems for people that are unable to attend early on the Sunday (like us) but fair dos

5 weekend pass for all days - <3

6 more time for the auction and a list up on the site before the event and at the event-Good man!

9 a Saturday night party -YES! WOOO!

12 more free giveaways for you the fans Yay. I love freebies

13 music guests Aw thats ace! I am a big big music fan so yay!

15 days of the guest and prices to go up sooner so you can plan your trip Thanks!

Thankyou so much Jason and co. You have clearly listened to the problems that were raised with this years LFCC and even though it's a year away, thanks to this post....I am now SO excited to attend next year! :huh::dance::WINCE:

Awesome news!!!!

2 photo ops to start from 10 am so we can get more in and also run them longer so we do not sell out to early - Need a fleet of photorunners!! Or my legs may just give up :smile:

:P

I'm glad that this year's show has done so well and that the improvements will make it better for next year.

Michelle

1 Bigger hall , so on the Sat we can all move around more YAY more space me likes

2 photo ops to start from 10 am so we can get more in and also run them longer so we do not sell out to early Good times though this year wasnt too bad for me

3 Bigger talk zones I like the sound of this, will this also mean the introduction of the video screens for those at the back?

4 open till later on the Saturday This sounds really good means we can get more stuff in

5 weekend pass for all days Me likes this less tickets to carry around

7 more people to run the credit card and photo ops sales to make them work better and faster for you all I like this as it was manic to get stuff this year

9 a Saturday night party I think i might actually attend this depending on where its at

10 friday night preview opening This could be quite interesting i cant wait to see it

11 more sports guests to attend Needs wrestling guests and wolves footy players :WINCE:

12 more free giveaways for you the fans Who doesnt love a freebie :D

13 music guests As long as there are some rock guests im a happy bunnie!

15 days of the guest and prices to go up sooner so you can plan your trip Thats great as i can plan my money out alot better :)

I CANT WAIT FOR 2011 LFCC AS SOON AS I'M ALLOWED TO BOOK MY LEAVE FOR NEXT YEAR IM IN!

Jason, with the bigger talk area, PLEASE make absolutely sure that you improve the sound quality and especially audibility. Other than that, all of these changes are really welcome! Can't wait for the Saturday party! Are we gonna have a bar? Please say there will be a bar :)

sounds good i hope we get some more top guests

im up for that,MAKE IT SO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

I'll be back

about time

bear,brody and malc75 combo!!!cant wait its gonna be great! :unsure:

Edited by malc75

sounds good i hope we get some more top guests

im up for that,MAKE IT SO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

I'll be back

about time

bear,brody and malc75 combo!!!cant wait its gonna be great! :unsure:

i aint staying in the oxford though the set off rising damp

This all sounds really exciting, can't wait to see the changes, one thing I wondered if you had considered, is trying to bring in book publishers?? The authors go down really well at the ET events & having been to an event recently, which had many I could have spent all day with them. Plus early book giveways FTW!!!

we are not moving just taking more of the hall

so do not worry and enjoy the future as its going to be great

jason :D

jason I sent a message to tootall and asked him to pass it on for your attention, might be nothing but wanted to give you a heads up on something.

Regards

Rob