Cosplay

That's really impressive looking. I'll keep an eye out for you. Did you cosplay as Volterra Edward at ET5?

Yes that was me. :D

Cool. I know who I'm looking for then. :D

Hahah but I'll probably look quite different as I'll be wearing a purple wig on Sat and a blonde one on Sun.

Saturdays outfit (obviously with my new jacket): 100_3866.jpg

Sundays outfit 101_0601.jpg

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will hopefully be doing a "Where's Wally" costume. I haven't seen anyone do it before and thought it would be kinda cool as it's a big event.

Dear lord, do you know what this means for you??

It means you're going to have some crazy pirate lady/catwoman IE me) running up to you with a camera and shouting 'I FOUND WALLY!!'

Thought I'd warn you ^^,

Will hopefully be doing a "Where's Wally" costume. I haven't seen anyone do it before and thought it would be kinda cool as it's a big event.

It means you're going to have some crazy pirate lady/catwoman IE me) running up to you with a camera and shouting 'I FOUND WALLY!!'

Thought I'd warn you ^^,

LOL. That's if you do find me, I can hide myself pretty well :unsure:. I'll be on the lookout for a pirate/catwoman then yeah? :P

Thought I'd warn you ^^,

LOL. That's if you do find me, I can hide myself pretty well :unsure:. I'll be on the lookout for a pirate/catwoman then yeah? :P

well, on saturday look out for Isabela from Dragon Age 2 and sunday look for Michelle Pfeiffers catwoman. But I suspect you will hear me before you see me...

The front of my Idris bodice is done! It looks great :) The back is about a third done, hopefully the pens will last :) I've got some RIT dye on its way, hopefully that will work on the net (curtain) going over the top of the outer skirt. Oh, and the petticoat finally stays on my waist :) I did have braces holding it up, but we attached some permanent webbing straps. The combination of them, the drawstring and the elastic means it stays in place. The outer skirt has the extra eye it needed, so it stays up now as well.

So that's Saturday 90% sorted. Phew!

Sunday, I'm going as Frost Fair River Song. I bought this jacket in blue on ebay and this M&S blouse (which will probably end up doing double duty for Jenny from A Good Man Goes to War). I'm attaching some wide lace in the same colour as the jacket to a velvet skirt I also got on ebay. And I spent Sunday evening making the hat behind the cut, using a scrap of ribbon and some fabric flowers I already had.

pics on my LJ

Edited by laurab1

Originally I was thinking of doing Chris Evan's Captain America outfit from the new film. I researched into some bits and it was nearly £250 for the helmet alone.

Then I looked into doing a Green Lantern costume, again from the new movie. I could do that, but I have left it too close to the con to do so. Maybe next time. Found a good website for spandex outfits though (I know a little cliche but hey) so I may one do The Flash too, as that looks quite easy to piece together.

well, on saturday look out for Isabela from Dragon Age 2 and sunday look for Michelle Pfeiffers catwoman. But I suspect you will hear me before you see me...

Just had to say, I got Dragon Age 2 for my birthday so I've been playing it lately. I loved Isabella from her concept art alone but now I love her character even more. She's so bawdy. lol

So, I can now fully appreciate your costume when Ii see it. :(

Just had to say, I got Dragon Age 2 for my birthday so I've been playing it lately. I loved Isabella from her concept art alone but now I love her character even more. She's so bawdy. lol

So, I can now fully appreciate your costume when Ii see it. :uhoh:

WOOOO ANOTHER DA FAN! XD

completely obsessed with that game. I'll give you some tips if you get stuck ^^,

also, yayy!! she's such an amazing character when you actually take her along. I love the way she cheats at diamondback and freely admits it ^^,

please say hello!!

WOOOO ANOTHER DA FAN! XD

completely obsessed with that game. I'll give you some tips if you get stuck ^^,

also, yayy!! she's such an amazing character when you actually take her along. I love the way she cheats at diamondback and freely admits it ^^,

please say hello!!

Oh of course I will.

*goes back to playing DA 2 now*

"Who would carve something like that into a stair-case?.. Isabella!"

Looking forward to seeing your Jenny cosplay.

Don't know if that'll be this time, but I'm considering the EMS in October, so maybe then.

I won't be at EMS, but I look forward to seeing the photos.

The reason that a Jenny costume interests me is that I tend to practice cosplay on a much smaller scale than most - Lego minifigs. I actually made a Jenny after A Good Man Goes To War - you can see her in front of the Tardis here:

LegoWho.jpg

Let me know when you have put them on, would like to see them. There is a Resident Evil cosplay group on fb, are you a member of that?

Thank you :)

Also fantastic Claire Redfield cosplay on your DA page. Code Veronica is a classic!

Thanks =D I'm glad you like it. I've got a load of new Claire photos to add to DA, I'm kinda behind ^^'

I'll be River Tam (Reaver battle dress from Serenity). Without the weapons unfortunately because I haven't managed to make them yet.

Finished making the dress tonight. Spent the entire evening putting hundreds of studs on it with my lovely mother (who helped me make it).

I'll be River Tam (Reaver battle dress from Serenity). Without the weapons unfortunately because I haven't managed to make them yet.

Finished making the dress tonight. Spent the entire evening putting hundreds of studs on it with my lovely mother (who helped me make it).

Ahh River! That's amazing. Hope I see you =]

Right, I had way cooler cosplays planned but my funds said NO!

So,here it is. Saturday is my zero vampire knight costume. This time though to spice it up I bought red contact lenses and cool fangs!

Sunday. Science officer style ds9 uniform. Easy!

So if u see me don't be shy say hi!

HELP!

Any cosplayers or casual/professional photographers who are used to the venue!:

I've set up a Sucker Punch meet-up/photo-shoot for 12pm on the Saturday (Thread here: http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index....p;#entry1665483 ) But we have yet to figure out a good place to hold the shoot.

Does anyone have any ideas of a good place to do this (I know it's hard without knowing the booth/stall layouts etc).

If not, I guess I could get all the girl's mobile numbers and scout a location on the friday night, the only problem with that one is I won't be able to let anyone on the boards know where to look out for us!

Sidenote: I'm just realising how close the con is and feeling very unprepared!

HELP!

Any cosplayers or casual/professional photographers who are used to the venue!:

I've set up a Sucker Punch meet-up/photo-shoot for 12pm on the Saturday (Thread here: http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index....p;#entry1665483 ) But we have yet to figure out a good place to hold the shoot.

Does anyone have any ideas of a good place to do this (I know it's hard without knowing the booth/stall layouts etc).

If not, I guess I could get all the girl's mobile numbers and scout a location on the friday night, the only problem with that one is I won't be able to let anyone on the boards know where to look out for us!

Sidenote: I'm just realising how close the con is and feeling very unprepared!

Theres a large areas outside the front hat you could use thats where the cosplay fever guys tend to take their pictures. Also down one side of the complex there is one of the fire exits but it has stairs leading up to it and opposite is like a sheltered bit. I'm sure I'll be with Jemma (one of the Baby Dolls) at that time as I'd love to come get some pics so I can sho wyou where it is if you like