Cosplay

If I see anyone I'll be grabbing photos if that is cool.

Also, getting my suit next week as now got paid *victory dance*

Will be posting a preview pic here for you to see in case you want to grab a picture. (Might mean a few fit girls giving me a hug, thats most girls here by the way :lol:)

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I definitely want a picture with Tony Stark. I absolutely love Iron Man so I'll be joining the every growing queue.

My jacket is now 99.9% finished for Tonks. I literally have to join the edges of the trim and add the buttons and I'm done. I may add something to keep the pockets closed but that should be simple enough. Can't wait to see you all in two weeks.

Come and find me as Stark, I shouldn't be too hard to find, I'm a 6'2 Stark!

I shouldn't be hard to miss either I'm the 5ft 6in Nymphadora Tonks from Harry Potter. So purple wig, and long snakeskin red jacket, probably with a very small field of vision as the bangs in my wig are so thick they keep falling forwards.

Come and find me as Stark, I shouldn't be too hard to find, I'm a 6'2 Stark!

I shouldn't be hard to miss either I'm the 5ft 6in Nymphadora Tonks from Harry Potter. So purple wig, and long snakeskin red jacket, probably with a very small field of vision as the bangs in my wig are so thick they keep falling forwards.

I'll try and see you, no idea if I will or not ;)

I don't cosplay myself but have lots of friends that do and I really respect it as an art form. I'm sure you will look great and I hope you won't mind if I ask for a photo with you as I'm a massive DC fan.

You are cosplaying Zatanna Zatara! Thats cool :)

I hope I don't disappoint! I haven't done a sexy character before, little nervous lol

Thank you :)

Also fantastic Claire Redfield cosplay on your DA page. Code Veronica is a classic!

I don't cosplay myself but have lots of friends that do and I really respect it as an art form. I'm sure you will look great and I hope you won't mind if I ask for a photo with you as I'm a massive DC fan.

Of course you can have a photo =)

Checking into this forum for the first time - you guys all look INCREDIBLE!

Be sure to look out for an Arkham Escapee Harley and Ivy! We'll be easy to spot what with the bright orange uniforms and all! :thumbup:

Which day are you doing that on? If it's the Saturday, I'll definitely be keeping an eye out for you. ;)

Be sure to look out for an Arkham Escapee Harley and Ivy! We'll be easy to spot what with the bright orange uniforms and all! :YAHOO:

Which day are you doing that on? If it's the Saturday, I'll definitely be keeping an eye out for you. :WINCE:

Yup yup saturday it is :dance: I am too excited!

Be sure to look out for an Arkham Escapee Harley and Ivy! We'll be easy to spot what with the bright orange uniforms and all! :YAHOO:

Which day are you doing that on? If it's the Saturday, I'll definitely be keeping an eye out for you. :WINCE:

Yup yup saturday it is :dance: I am too excited!

Brilliant. Hope to get a photo with you. :D

Photo? Or are you keeping it under wraps until the day?

I will post a picture in a second. Just need to put it on photobucket. Its just one of it on my dressmakers dummy as didn't have anyone to get a picture of me wearing it.

Tonks is finished woop woop.

I can't wait to get my hands on you. I mean that in the most respectful way possible :P

Hahah well never had a response like that before lmao

ETA: picture

101_0801.jpg

Edited by naurarwen_fangorn