Anyone Travelling from B'Ham New St?

MrsEricNorthman

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol :D I am sure I will recognise one of you - my hair's the same colour as yours but

maybe a little shorter. I will probably have it curly too, lol!

Have you guys pre-booked your train tickets or are you just purchasing them at the station?

x

I sadly bought mine in May :D

Lol, there's nothing sad about that :( I was debating if to book it online or not....?x

I always book mine online as you can get up to 40% off when booking online. I travel a lot on trains and its so much easier and cheaper to have them pre booked.

Thank You so much, I don't feel so nervous now. I'll try and get a pici of me up later.

x

well, here's me and steph under Jess's skirt!

15723_333016966747_717806747_3683879_3961474_n.jpg

I'm on the left and Steph is on the right :D

*note: we won't be hiding under Jess's skirt at Birmingham New Street! :)

I think this picture is now famous on this forum haha! any thread you girls can get it in you do......its totally coming for the civil war party!

I am getting in a right tizz trying to look at tickets - after 6pm on the Sunday - does

anyone know if this is classed as off peak? I am looking at booking from Brum to N'Hampton

Fri morning and then returning Sun night after 6pm?

Thanks peeps and so sorry to be a pain. :D

x

I am getting in a right tizz trying to look at tickets - after 6pm on the Sunday - does

anyone know if this is classed as off peak? I am looking at booking from Brum to N'Hampton

Fri morning and then returning Sun night after 6pm?

Thanks peeps and so sorry to be a pain. :P

x

any time on a weekend is off-peak (that's what I've always been told)

I book a LOT of train tickets. The reason I'm not prebooking for this is because even when the advance tickets went on sale, they were only half the price of a saver rerturn where I'm not stuck to only traveling on one train!

I use east coast trains. They dont charge a booking fee and if I can save even £10 I will do it whether it means travelling on set train times or not. Why pay more?! I just got my friend a ticket from Lincoln to Leeds (which is a pain in the spam trip) for £13.50 return with only 1 change which is great.

:WINCE:

I use east coast trains. They dont charge a booking fee and if I can save even £10 I will do it whether it means travelling on set train times or not. Why pay more?! I just got my friend a ticket from Lincoln to Leeds (which is a pain in the spam trip) for £13.50 return with only 1 change which is great.

:unsure:

If I could save £10 I'd get advance trains too, but I've been looking for the last 12 weeks and the cheapest single I could get was £30.50 and the return is only £52!

the other site that doesn't charge booking fee is crosscountrytrains.co.uk

Yay! I finally booked my ticket today!! £15 which includes return also - didn't think that was

bad...?

x x

If I can't get a photo on here would it be ok if I described what I looked like and what

I'll be wearing?? Thanks so much. x x

have you got a facebook/myspace/flickr with a pic of you on?