photoshoots

I know it's kind of a long process, but it sucks I might not been able to get my photoshoot before I go away from home... I'm leaving next week for England, and I would hate to go without having seen my shoot... (I know, funnily enough I'll be in England by the time my pic gets to France from England... No comment... LOL)

Back here again so soon? :D

Yeahhhhhh B) I'll be there for pretty much the whole month, down in Ramsgate, Kent... I don't know if I'll get a chance to come up to Milton Keynes (or even London :/), but if I do get a chance, I'll send you a message on Fb so we can meet up somewhere :P

My home town is Ramsgate, I grew up there...live in Broadstairs now :)

Yeahhhhhh B) I'll be there for pretty much the whole month, down in Ramsgate, Kent... I don't know if I'll get a chance to come up to Milton Keynes (or even London :/), but if I do get a chance, I'll send you a message on Fb so we can meet up somewhere :P

Awesome :D Yeah, I know Ramsgate very well .. I actually live in Kent, but it falls under South East London too, so that's kinda down my way .. just further to the coast obviously B)

You got friends there or something? It's not usually the kinda place I hear people visiting B)

lol....Ramsgate is pretty grim these days eh!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im so angry i had my pic taken with Ben Browder and still havent had my pic, i have had no email to say whether they can find my pic or not, so pissed off, really i want my money back as it has been nearly 3 weeks and still no pic. What the hell in going on, so please to hear of some of you that got your pics but until your in my position you have no idea how frustrating it is

• Moderators

We have only had people giving confirmation of photos being received today. This is the first I've read of anyone getting anything.

So I don't think you need to be angry as they've only just started to arrive. They wouldn't have sent emails if there isn't a problem.

I really understand that waiting for something you really want to see is frustrating.

But there's a lot of photos to go through. I saw crew already matching up photos Sunday night when the event was closing, so this is absolutely being worked on.

If you want to make sure that your photo has already been sent, please e-mail the office at info@showmastersonline.com. Unfortunately I am not sure who sends out the photos this time and I don't want to point you in the wrong direction. But they will forward your e-mail accordingly.

The reason you may not have an e-mail yet (if there are problems) is probably because whoever is sending out the pictures is trying to get those that could be matched out first.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Royal Mail is just being a tad slow in your case and you hopefully get the picture tomorrow.

EDIT: We're starting the double posting after an event now, too? :D

Edited by Queen_Sindel

Still awaiting mine also but I'm keeping the faith :)

It sounds like people are just beginning to get them so I wont start panicking until next Monday rolls around (if it still hasn't arrived).

It sounds like a tricky, time consuming task so I'm sure they will be sent out when matched B)

We have only had people giving confirmation of photos being received today. This is the first I've read of anyone getting anything.

So I don't think you need to be angry as they've only just started to arrive. They wouldn't have sent emails if there isn't a problem.

wel for your information i rang them on monday and they said that there had been problems with issuing photos so they could have put something on the website to inform people but they didnt, i rang last week and was told the same as this week that i will recieve them in a couple of days, its been 3 weeks now and i keep being promised that it will be a couple of days, so until you know you cannot comment

wel for your information i rang them on monday and they said that there had been problems with issuing photos so they could have put something on the website to inform people but they didnt, i rang last week and was told the same as this week that i will recieve them in a couple of days, its been 3 weeks now and i keep being promised that it will be a couple of days, so until you know you cannot comment

Thank you for this info. Like David has said, we had no info about any delay before.

I understand you're antsy to see the picture, but it's not been three weeks yet.

You started asking exactly two weeks after the events is over, and now we're at two weeks and two days.

Of course ideally most of the photos would be matched on the day, but that is normally not possible due to the amount. And if there was some kind of problem unfortunately that will result in a delay.

I've waited over two months at another show of another organiser, and that is their regular turnaround time, not due to a unforeseen delay.

You will get your photo, really. And seeing Ben is on it, it will be worth the wait.

I had to wait for my Ian Somerhalder photo some years ago, and practically tore into our mailman each day until I got it. The poor guy started ringing with every foreign looking letter after three days because I scared him so much. :D

Edited by Queen_Sindel

Grim? Why do you say that?

Oh, you live in Broadstairs? I'm sure I'll come around there and Margate while I'm there :)

Because it's a dump! (mainly the town)...it's gone downhill so much, as has Margate. Margate used to be full of holiday makers in the summer, but it's so much quieter now.

Don't know if you're still down this way, but if you are it'll be well worth visiting Broadstairs from this Friday for Folk Week....always mega busy (especially the night life with people from the pubs spilling out onto the streets)...can't wait...Folk Week = drinking week!

Grim? Why do you say that?

Oh, you live in Broadstairs? I'm sure I'll come around there and Margate while I'm there :)

Because it's a dump! (mainly the town)...it's gone downhill so much, as has Margate. Margate used to be full of holiday makers in the summer, but it's so much quieter now.

Don't know if you're still down this way, but if you are it'll be well worth visiting Broadstairs from this Friday for Folk Week....always mega busy (especially the night life with people from the pubs spilling out onto the streets)...can't wait...Folk Week = drinking week!

Oh, that could be nice! I'll try and come around to see what it looks like then!

mazsimp said on the last page that the office said there was some kind of a problem with "issuing photos". Probably that's the reason for the delay.

Unfortunately that was the first thing I heard about any kind of problem. None of the mods are actually at the office, so we're rarely involved with tasks like sending out pictures.

Hopefully after Bitten someone will come on and explain what happened.

The priority will very likely be getting the remaining photos out as soon as possible, but at least after all have been sent normally a confirmation is posted here.