photoshoots

On Saturday, I couldn't wait longer for my photoshoot with Matt Lewis and had to pay to get the photoshoot sent to me.

I haven't received yet (I know it's only been a week) but I was wondering if the photoshoots will be sent soon.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Judging by Milton Keynes, they were turning up around 7-10 days after the event. So I would expect people to start receiving them sometime in the upcoming week hopefully.

I know it's kind of a long process, but it sucks I might not been able to get my photoshoot before I go away from home... I'm leaving next week for England, and I would hate to go without having seen my shoot... (I know, funnily enough I'll be in England by the time my pic gets to France from England... No comment... LOL)

• Moderators

I know it's kind of a long process, but it sucks I might not been able to get my photoshoot before I go away from home... I'm leaving next week for England, and I would hate to go without having seen my shoot... (I know, funnily enough I'll be in England by the time my pic gets to France from England... No comment... LOL)

Back here again so soon? :D

Back here again so soon? :uhoh:

Yeahhhhhh :YAHOO: I'll be there for pretty much the whole month, down in Ramsgate, Kent... I don't know if I'll get a chance to come up to Milton Keynes (or even London :/), but if I do get a chance, I'll send you a message on Fb so we can meet up somewhere :(

• Moderators

Yeahhhhhh :P I'll be there for pretty much the whole month, down in Ramsgate, Kent... I don't know if I'll get a chance to come up to Milton Keynes (or even London :/), but if I do get a chance, I'll send you a message on Fb so we can meet up somewhere :o

Awesome ;) Yeah, I know Ramsgate very well .. I actually live in Kent, but it falls under South East London too, so that's kinda down my way .. just further to the coast obviously ;)

You got friends there or something? It's not usually the kinda place I hear people visiting :D

For anyone who reads this and asks their pics to be sent out I begggggggggg lol that some people be more descriptive haha I was having such a hard time matching pics!

'I have brown hair, blue tshirt, black shoes' you can't even see shoes </3 lol

Yeahhhhhh :D I'll be there for pretty much the whole month, down in Ramsgate, Kent... I don't know if I'll get a chance to come up to Milton Keynes (or even London :/), but if I do get a chance, I'll send you a message on Fb so we can meet up somewhere :D

Awesome :D Yeah, I know Ramsgate very well .. I actually live in Kent, but it falls under South East London too, so that's kinda down my way .. just further to the coast obviously ;)

You got friends there or something? It's not usually the kinda place I hear people visiting :D

Yeah, friends, we could say that =) I'm actually staying with a family I knew through an organization for language learning a few years back! They are really nice! Though I know so many people in this area of England... Anyone from here down there? :D

For anyone who reads this and asks their pics to be sent out I begggggggggg lol that some people be more descriptive haha I was having such a hard time matching pics!

'I have brown hair, blue tshirt, black shoes' you can't even see shoes </3 lol

I don't know if you had to deal with mine, but I actually described the pic in a very tight way so I'm sure it wasn't hard to match :P

But yeah, I guess some people are not very... explicit, let's say :P

In my experience, it can take a couple of weeks for them to be sent out. It all depends on how many they've got to sort and how easy they are to match to people's descriptions of themselves.

Hopefully someone will post on here either when they start sending them or when they've all been sent.

Or as I did at last years LFCC :

"Red Strappy top - cleavage!!"

I got my pic within 4 days :P

that's just epic. i was reading some and it was like: short hair and glasses

that would be fine if there werent so many people fitting the description.

i think if i wrote: always looking miserable, awful bright hair in a horrible haircut, madonna mole conveniently placed on my face

i would get one back easily :(

good luck with getting your photos - im still waiting for mine from CM in MK - but they have lost it! even the photographer cant find it - so it seems i paid @ pp for nothing and paid for a pic for nothing - really not happy!!! especially as i worked out since i stated going to events i have spent nearly £3k with showmaster/massive events and that is not inc hotels!

• Moderators

Just to counteract that - plenty of photos have turned up perfectly fine, and they were fairly quick from MK.

So people should not be too concerned by a few unfortunate cases.

good luck with getting your photos - im still waiting for mine from CM in MK - but they have lost it! even the photographer cant find it - so it seems i paid @ pp for nothing and paid for a pic for nothing - really not happy!!! especially as i worked out since i stated going to events i have spent nearly £3k with showmaster/massive events and that is not inc hotels!

Sorry you didn't get your pic, but I don't see what the amount you have spent with the organisers has to do with the price of fish. Jason's not siitting in SM Towers saying "So-and-so spent X amount, so we give him/her a better quality of customer service" ? Missing stuff is unfortunate and annoying, but happens completely at random, and nobody want's it to happen - it also has ZERO to do with what you spend or your standing with a company ! :lol:

Sorry you didn't get your pic, but I don't see what the amount you have spent with the organisers has to do with the price of fish. Jason's not siitting in SM Towers saying "So-and-so spent X amount, so we give him/her a better quality of customer service" ? Missing stuff is unfortunate and annoying, but happens completely at random, and nobody want's it to happen - it also has ZERO to do with what you spend or your standing with a company ! :WINCE:

Well thats bad business then - running my own business I very much look after the people that keep me in business!!!! ROLLS EYES!!!!!

Just to counteract that - plenty of photos have turned up perfectly fine, and they were fairly quick from MK.

So people should not be too concerned by a few unfortunate cases.

I apologise for my comment but I am gutted! Im so skint and can not afford to loose money for nothing.

well still awaiting mine, no reply to email thinking of sending email with a photo of me attached to try to speed up my photos.

I knew that I probably wouldn't be staying to collect mine so I prepared some slips to take with me. I put on my name and address, who the photo was with and a small passport sized headshot of me. All I had to do then was add in a brief description of what I was wearing. I got my photos last week so it obviously worked. Will probably do the same for next year.