My view of LFCC 2010

I've had a few comments on facebook pertaining to the jealousy lol, on the way back from the Premiere my friends and I were carrying boards and when we were at the tube station all you could hear was people screaming and asking if I had met him... To be honest its not dawned on me yet, call it a somewhat delayed reaction.

Hmmm would it be more than ten, less than twenty? :P

Ahh he's lovely isn't he!?

Yeah Rhi I think Charlie changed his due to time, his first was quite elaborate haha!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also Samuel Worthington hardly signs as well.

Sam Worthington signs LOADS. He's also extremely funny and personable. If you're going by the Clash of the Titans premiere he got pulled away to speak to press and I saw him physically dragged by his PA inside when he was heading towards the fans as they'd run out of time.

Bruce Willis does at least shake hands which is better than nothing!

I want to go to a premiere and meet Sam :P

Really? This is what I cant stand about PAs although I heard how Kristin Stewart quickly ran from her PA to get one more sig at the Baftas this year.

But yep, it was at Clash.

In that case I retract my comment about Samuel Worthington.

So Bruce Willis is good? Cool.

Yeah give Sam another chance he's very cool to meet.

I wouldn't say Bruce was "good" but when I met him he was shaking hands and saying hello, just don't bother asking for an auto or photo. Still, I guess he could change. Cameron Diaz was always dreadful to fans but she's changed her ways recently. Must be the influence of the lovely Tom Cruise.

I want to go to a premiere and meet Sam :D

is it not easy to access london from the place you live in Wales? surely kev could drive you :D

it is easy to get to london, only a three hour drive. Milton Keynes is further and I drive there on my own lol :thumbup:

Next good film, if I can do it with the cakes, then I will just hve to do it :D

I want to go to a premiere and meet Sam :dance:

is it not easy to access london from the place you live in Wales? surely kev could drive you :YAHOO:

it is easy to get to london, only a three hour drive. Milton Keynes is further and I drive there on my own lol :(

Next good film, if I can do it with the cakes, then I will just hve to do it :P

sounds like a plan batman :)

lmao if you can drive that far, and make a premier, would you not be too tired to drive back ? :clap:

Really? This is what I cant stand about PAs although I heard how Kristin Stewart quickly ran from her PA to get one more sig at the Baftas this year.

But yep, it was at Clash.

In that case I retract my comment about Samuel Worthington.

So Bruce Willis is good? Cool.

Yeah give Sam another chance he's very cool to meet.

I wouldn't say Bruce was "good" but when I met him he was shaking hands and saying hello, just don't bother asking for an auto or photo. Still, I guess he could change. Cameron Diaz was always dreadful to fans but she's changed her ways recently. Must be the influence of the lovely Tom Cruise.

I will definitely.

Sounds like Bruce was nice, I will quickly say this Liam Neeson is very good indeed managed to speak to him yesterday at the A-Team premiere a very Lovely man to talk to as well as Bradley Cooper, Sharlto Copley too :D

Yep, on Thursday we were worried about Cameron but like Tom she worked the crowds signing for everyone taking photos etc.