Being Human

:D damn I tried so hard to avoid the filming i saw going on (though i had no idea there was a being human specific one) yet there i am in the photo shoot queue , ha the iplayer frooze as i appeared so not seen the end of the vid, purely coinsidence you understant! lol

loved the being human guys

i ws there .. you can see me at the front of the queue - a head of pink and white tubes as hair :)

frelling A time with the guys and gal of BH!

Ahh i remember you! Russell asked you if it was something you did for the shows.. your response it was something you do all the time away from work. (i was the guy sat with russell btw)

ah i remember you too :) hello there * :thumbup: ah yes many of the stars asked if i was in character and answer was always nope its what i do when im not at work or when i go out drinking :wub:

did he say anything when i walked away?!! hahah!! least maybe next time i wear another set they'll recognise/recall me from LFCC if (when) i see them again.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh man.... You can see me and my sister in the photoshoot queue!!! Plus...I thought Aidan smelt lovely!!:smile:

Ur not the only person to say that.. my mate on here Bloodsplatteredlox said the same thing!!

I tihnk I need a bigger costume next year as Bloodspatteredlox gets all the attention lol!!!

LOVE YOU REALLY JO!!!! Im still quite happy tho that Russell was eyeing me up hehe!! And I got people to vouch for that lol