Schedule Question?

MrsEricNorthman

Hiya,

I remember someone kindly posted an "old con schedule" on here a few weeks ago - can anyone remember where it was as I would like to have a gander at it?

Thanks so much

Em

x

If you go into any of ME previous events at the bottom of the forums you'll find loads chick :P

here is the one for Chevron 7.4 from january

http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index....showtopic=56049

Oh wow - it's quite different to ET3 isn't it? not being in groups to get autographs etc. I'm guessing as this is a smaller con, and with it not being sold out that we're likely to be similar? Bit gutted though that there doesn't seem to be any photos on Sunday on this one (if that's what's going to happen at Bitten) in case I don't like my Saturday photos, no opportunity to get them retaken...

I guess now the group photo is an option they could do that on the Sunday if this is the kinda schedule Bitten will have?

unless they do it after all the individual photos as we only have 4 guests!

I didn't really want to be Sookeh in all my photos... just that group one. I can see some lightning fast changing happening!!!

aww I hope they do decide to do photos on both days cuz I never like my first set of photos so always end up buying an extra one with everyone to have on the sunday!

Heulwen we are literally gonna have to have our photo with sam and run to get changed before his shoot finishes to get our group merlotte photo :-s

aww I hope they do decide to do photos on both days cuz I never like my first set of photos so always end up buying an extra one with everyone to have on the sunday!

Heulwen we are literally gonna have to have our photo with sam and run to get changed before his shoot finishes to get our group merlotte photo :-s

I think Saturday i may aswell just stay in my Daphne costume if this is the kinda schedule we'll get - i dont mind though :D

That's what I was thinking!

And unless he's last, need to then go and get changed back again. Hehe :)

After looking at the Chevron schedule, I'm worried that Bitten will be the same and we won't have much to do... I can see that we will have all our photos and autos done on Saturday, leaving Sunday with nothing to do. :D

I'm hoping Mark, Jason and Crew have something up their sleeves to fill in any spare time! :dance:

At Eclipse 3, there were about 70-odd attendees (OK, maybe more, but it was pretty small) and 3 guests, and ME filled in the spare time, don't you worry. It was great. As Bitten is going to be relatively small, I can see the spare time being filled in in a similar way.

I personally focus on photos on Day 1 and autos on Day 2, with trips to the town centre if required, but honestly, ME kept me pretty well entertained and there was very little downtime. It's when there are loads of attendees that there's less to do because the focus is on photos and autos instead of additional stuff.

I personally focus on photos on Day 1 and autos on Day 2, with trips to the town centre if required, but honestly, ME kept me pretty well entertained and there was very little downtime. It's when there are loads of attendees that there's less to do because the focus is on photos and autos instead of additional stuff.

Thats usually what I do, especially at the Twilight events! :P

What sort of activities were arranged at Eclipse 3 to fill in the time?