Schedule Question?

MrsEricNorthman

• Moderators

You're welcome Emma :lol:

It's left close to the event so they can make sure everything's in place with all the guests etc. Little chance of anything changing then. If they did it too early, it'd just change and confuse lol

It is usually up before SM/ME would expect people would need in order to travel to the con.

I wonder if it is due to have guests from overseas that they are having to wait to put the schedule up.

Do you have a friend staying at home that could put the schedule up on the screen, take a pic wth their mobile and text it to you?

Thats a possibility especially for overseas attendees that could even be already in the country ready for the con now.

Come on moderators where is the schedule in less than 96hrs bitten kicks off and no schedule is up yet i know u need to confirm everything but surely there is nothing left to do now when can we reasonably expect the schedule to be posted!

I know how everyone feels with the waiting!

My friend is a nurse and can only come on Sunday.

I will only go if she can go and my Mum can only go if I take her so without seeing a schedule soon.. Showmasters will either sell 3 more tickets or we will buy none! :D

...but like David has said.. it will come! :)

Hate to say it but i am sure i have seen it go up the day before for one of the chevrons, they will be doing last minute checks etc... a lot of people have bought last minute tickets and this will mean more groups etc...and probably some last minute changes.

For your outfits, assume the photos are on one day they can still get through 300 in 45 mins for a photo shoot plus the group shot just before lunch - check out the chevron 2 schedule although that had 5 guests but around the 340 attendes mark i believe - all photos done before lunch on the saturday

** actually forget that chevron 2 had photos both days but i did it all on one day - that was the only chevron that was over both days - all the others 1,3 & 4 were just photo's on one day - i am such an idiot some times**

Edited by habitualangel