Costumes for parties...

EternallyEnchanting_

I'm really stuck on costume ideas for the parties and thought I'd see if anyone else was in the same situation, y'know, like a brain storming thread for brain dead party goers.

=D

-'C

x

I'm sorted for the first two I think - long black dress and silver high heels for the first one, and either ACDC tshirt, jeans and plaid shirt or little party dress and leggings for the second one. The third I have no idea.

I'm really stuck on costume ideas for the parties and thought I'd see if anyone else was in the same situation, y'know, like a brain storming thread for brain dead party goers.

=D

-'C

x

I'm sorted for the first two I think - long black dress and silver high heels for the first one, and either ACDC tshirt, jeans and plaid shirt or little party dress and leggings for the second one. The third I have no idea.

The third night is the only one I have sorted =D Ripped jeans, band tee, leather jacket. =D But am deffo bringing tonnes of paper party hats for Sat night.

-'C

hells gate im sorted thats just a dip in to my drama box n im all done, friday night getting there may just wear my birthday dress. sat night i've shrunk my dress so back to the rawing board

• Moderators

Sunday night is the only one I'm still stuck on. Trying to find something fairly cheap (moving house is an expensive business!) that will also take little effort to get on (since it's the Sunday night and I'll be TIRED).

Sunday night is the only one I'm still stuck on. Trying to find something fairly cheap (moving house is an expensive business!) that will also take little effort to get on (since it's the Sunday night and I'll be TIRED).

I'm being lazy and going as a hunter. =D My sister is helping me find an endless supply of party hats for Saturday night as well.

black contacts only the end efect is more vampire being human then deamon but it was enough to make my sister scream and kick me out the room till i took them out ....

• Moderators

I considered the black contacts thing, but I'd either have to find prescription ones - I've looked, and nowhere that does prescription ones at all seems to do them strong enough to match my prescription - or I'd have to wear my glasses over them. In the dim light of the party, behind my glasses, they're not really going to show much, making it a bit pointless.

• 2 weeks later...

Devils gate party - dont know if im dressing up, might just be black contacts :lol:

Although the woman in white and bloody mary would be pretty simple and awesomeeee...but i darent do mary cause my friend who is coming might kill me :D

Yes I would kill you! And people would day BM all night then!

I'm completely stuck for Sunday night :lol:

Friday night - black dress, black tights and heels.

Saturday - either a black strap top with my neon pink tutu, black tights and neon leg warmers and pink shoes (from a neon themed birthday party I went to recently) or baggy jeans and an AC/DC top. Still not decided yet.

Sunday - Absolutely no idea whatsoever!

i'm not there sunday night cause have to get home for work monday morning but friday night is party dress and heels etc ala prom and then Saturday is gonna look like a 6 year old girl's princess party has vomitted all over me.

think wings (if i finally buy some) face paints, princess dress, glitter and shiny things. lol

sunday is pretty much sorted (assuming I can make the costume by then) My Daughter who's 10 is dressing up as little blonde lilith in the white dress with the blood down the front, and I'm torn between crossroads demon, or myself and my friend Vorn tag teaming ang going as dean's dream strippers (angel and demon) mostly cos they have the costumes in the local sex shop, depends how much wieght I lose in the mean time I guess.

May have to break out an old bridesmaids dress for friday, money's too tight to fork out for a brand new frock and I don't have time to make one unfortunatly.

My Daughter who's 10 is dressing up as little blonde lilith in the white dress with the blood down the front,

That's sounds amazing!

I have a glam dress for friday that i've not worn yet, not sure about Saturday... and Sunday we have to leave about 8.30pm to get the train home, but I'm hoping I'll get chance to see people's costumes before we have to shoot off