Who will be the guest of honour?

Bad Company85

I don't know, I guess it depends on ticket sales. If they've not been great, then I wouldn't have thought there would be another announcement. 'Bitten' has 4 guests and apparently the ticket sales for that haven't been amazing.

• Moderators

Ok, thanks..also apologise for my topic spelling....*Guest*

Fixed :D

And there's certainly time for more guests so it is possible. They do work on them up until the event itself, so it's always worth checking :lol:

i like the idea of it beeing non of the headliners as i've done one with the headliners and after twilight fans spn diehards are scary. i love you guys but some of you are scary.

I don't mind it being non-headliner guests, but I would still like one 'big' name, especially as there are only 4 of the guest stars. I have done SN cons where they had the J's, and not had the J's, so I can deal with either, however, if there are so few guests, it would be nice to have one of the biggies. I have never been to a SN con where they had less than 7 guests, and I realise this is a different organiser and is unfair to compare, but it's human nature isn't it?

Edited by bezzie

don't get me wrong i would love to get a headline guest as i've yet to meet jnj due to being an acsedent prone moron....

but im happy with who we have now... although a few more guests would be beter value for money as this may be my last con in a while

• 2 weeks later...

I hadn't even thought about a guest of honor o.O

Me neither - ito be honest t's not a term I've seen used for ME cons before.

This is my first time at a Supernatural con so happy to meet anybody connected to the show at all.

This is my first time at a Supernatural con so happy to meet anybody connected to the show at all.

Second proper con for me :3 Collectormania was the 1st con I went to just to see an actor, and then I had to go to a proper con after that XD. I got 3 in the upcoming year.

Second proper con for me :3 Collectormania was the 1st con I went to just to see an actor, and then I had to go to a proper con after that XD. I got 3 in the upcoming year.

I've been going to the Collectormania and LFCC events for a few years now - it all started with the Lord of the Rings guests for me. Have been to two full weekend cons with ME (Eternal Twilight 1 & 2) but this is my first Supernatural con with anyone.

Same here. I understand that four guests may seem strange to those used to cons with more, but I've actually had more fun at the cons with fewer guests myself.

Now that ticket numbers are being posted we might get an idea of how many have been sold and whether further guests can be expected. Would never say no to another (!), but I'm happy with the existing line-up if there aren't any.