Housebroken

Big_Pants

Seeing how popular the Being Human guests were this past weekend at LFCC I really think we could make this work. The talk was almost completely full and I know a lot of people were disappointed when the group shot sold out so quickly so let's give it another go. We were all really looking forward to it, the party themes were cool and the guest list was outstanding.

Yep! Aidan seemed quite down with idea of conventions and we know Russell was going to the cancelled event. Even without them I think with all the guest stars it would be awesome. Hmm....maybe we should get a Facebook campaign going. David? You're good at that kind of thing. Do it do it!

As I'm sure ME has already considered, I'm pretty sure one of the main reasons Housebroken didn't work in February (apart from those fans who held out for certain guests) was the way it clashed with a certain other event, which not only made it harder for attendees to choose, but also meant the loss of some very valuable publicity due to conflict of interests. If that can be avoided next time, it would probably have a much better chance of working.

As I'm not a rabid fan, I can't guarantee I'd come to an HB con myself, although with the amazing guest line-up last time, it would be well worth the price of a ticket, so I would like to show some support for the idea. (Especially if it were to be held somewhere nice like Northampton rather than Bedford. *cough*)

Yes x 100000.

Yes x 100000.

Yes x 100000.

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE :P

The day I was going to purchae tickets was the day I found out that it had been cancelled... woul definitely sign up for it if TPTB re-arranged HOUSEBROKEN...

do it in Bristol or Cardiff then we could have TOURS of the city's filming locations, i vote brizzzle first then next one in cardiff HAHAHA :P

Yes x 100000.

Yes x 100000.

Yes x 100000.

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE :D

The day I was going to purchae tickets was the day I found out that it had been cancelled... woul definitely sign up for it if TPTB re-arranged HOUSEBROKEN...

do it in Bristol or Cardiff then we could have TOURS of the city's filming locations, i vote brizzzle first then next one in cardiff HAHAHA :D

Would be excellent to have this convention back as I did have a ticket and was really disappointed when it was cancelled - technically thoughBeing Human has just finished filming in Barry not Cardiff :D

I hadn't ever watched an episode of Being Human when the last event was announced... now I have and I would love a convention.

However I can understand that ME might be a bit reluctant as it sold so poorly last time?

Same for me, never heard about the show when the con was announced. In my opinion, it was way too early to organize it but given the huge success of the guests at LFCC, I do think that a con could work. I would certainly buy a ticket.

Yes Please

My sister and I bought a ticket for the first one straight away and we'd do it again!

Don't care where you hold it just PLEASE have one

You could even make it Resonance/Being Human and that gives more guests and a potentially bigger fanbase

Please

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, yes, yes.

Please, please please

Yes Please

My sister and I bought a ticket for the first one straight away and we'd do it again!

Don't care where you hold it just PLEASE have one

You could even make it Resonance/Being Human and that gives more guests and a potentially bigger fanbase

Please

I asked the same for a Sancturary/Being Human one, no luck

• 2 months later...

I'm already signed and sealed for Roadhouse2 (accommodation excepting, need to sort that asap) almost solely for Being Human but for me, and it seems loads of you lovely folks too, Housebroken would be a million, trillion, gazillion times more appealing!

Can we have Housebroken back please Massive Events? Pleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease with a vampire cherry on top?! *drops to her knees and begs* Even if its only a 2 day-er or something, doesn't have to be all three days. Pleeeeeeeease?

Heck even one day would be a start and maybe that way it would introduce the idea gently to those BH fans who are a bit reluctant based on either what they perceive to be too high a cost or the dreaded Star-Trek connotations most non-con goers have about the word Convention.

*regains her composure* Ahem, sorry about that.

It occurred to me that maybe Showmasters/Massive Events are waiting to see what the BH fan turnout for Roadhouse 2 is first. But our show has a strong following so hopefully they'll think its worth another try at having our Con later next year.

:P KC

Edited by Kinkyclawz