Coming on one day

chimmykins

I know if I were to come on one day I'd still need to pay the amount for both days, but was just wondering if it is possible to get everything done on one day if you speak to TT?

I really want to go to Bitten but can't afford a hotel room or to come for more than one day.

Also I know the event isn't sold out, so I can pay on the door?

Any help appreciated.

• Moderators

Yes you can definitely buy a ticket there.

I can't see it being a problem getting everything done in one day, assuming the schedule works that way and the guests are all there etc. It'll be a reasonably quiet event.

As Angie says, I would say that is fine.

But I would say that if it is autographs and talks you are after, then either day is fine, but if you want photoshoots too, then perhaps Saturday would be better.

Keep an eye out on the forum for the schedule which usually appears up to/around a week before the show, then have a look when the bulk of the things you want to do are being held

When you arrive, you can purchase your ticket at the reg desk, and explain to the crew there that you are only there for the one day, and they will help you get everything you can in that day.

Have an awesome time :thumbup:

Edited by Rhianydd

I'm coming for one day to, just the saturday as that is when the photos generally are on the quieter cons and have managed to get everything done in one day in the past - even at the ones when i am there for the weekend i often have most things done on the saturday that way you have longer to recover on the sunday morning!

What i would suggest is get your timings right whilst running between photos and auto's there is no point queing for 20 mins for a photo in a que when you could be queing and meeting another guest but if time does run tight the crew as always are fantastic and will try and help you get everything done - at eclipse 2 one of the guests had the last photo shoot and wasn't going to come back and sign for the last half an hour but there were about 5 attendes who still needed his autograph and the crew went and got him for us - not saying this will happen here as it depends on the guest but goes to show they will do everything to help. The other thing to suggest is make friends with someone and you can always ask that they get your autographs on the sunday if you are missing any and ask them to send them to you - you will need to advise the crew though that this is what you are doing just incase they question why they have extra booklet with the auto voucher on the back.

Hope this helps!

edited to say: i have done all the chevron cons where the numbers are generally around the 300ish mark and eclipse 1&2 - the first was sold out and you did need 2 days due to the sheer numbers of attendes involved

Edited by habitualangel

That is very true. :D

However, if you are early for your autos on Saturday morning, not everybody bothers getting up early

Even at ET3, with over 800 attendees, I was pretty much the first person down in the morning, so I had all my autos really quickly, other cons I have attended I spread them out over the weekend. Depends on you really

A very chilled weekend then followed :D Browsing in the dealers room, wandering round, watching the talks, awesome! :D

Edited by Rhianydd

I'm coming for one day to, just the saturday as that is when the photos generally are on the quieter cons and have managed to get everything done in one day in the past - even at the ones when i am there for the weekend i often have most things done on the saturday that way you have longer to recover on the sunday morning!

What i would suggest is get your timings right whilst running between photos and auto's there is no point queing for 20 mins for a photo in a que when you could be queing and meeting another guest but if time does run tight the crew as always are fantastic and will try and help you get everything done - at eclipse 2 one of the guests had the last photo shoot and wasn't going to come back and sign for the last half an hour but there were about 5 attendes who still needed his autograph and the crew went and got him for us - not saying this will happen here as it depends on the guest but goes to show they will do everything to help. The other thing to suggest is make friends with someone and you can always ask that they get your autographs on the sunday if you are missing any and ask them to send them to you - you will need to advise the crew though that this is what you are doing just incase they question why they have extra booklet with the auto voucher on the back.

Hope this helps!

edited to say: i have done all the chevron cons where the numbers are generally around the 300ish mark and eclipse 1&2 - the first was sold out and you did need 2 days due to the sheer numbers of attendes involved

Thanks for this!

Really helpful hearing from someone who has done just the one day before.

Depending on the schedule it's likely I'll be coming up on the Saturday morning, I am interested in the group photo shoot and one with Sam. :wub:

Hope this helps!

Thanks for this!

Really helpful hearing from someone who has done just the one day before.

Depending on the schedule it's likely I'll be coming up on the Saturday morning, I am interested in the group photo shoot and one with Sam. :D

Shouldn't be any problem if you only want the group and sam photo and the auto's I'll be getting there around 8.30 to pick up my reg pack and have a nosy around the hotel and work out which order i'll be getting everything although once the schedule is up i'll have a rough idea but will double check the schedule once at the hotel as there may be slight amendments.

I'll be getting there around the same time probably on my own, have someone who may come but hasn't decided.

I'd love photos with all of them but moneys an issue lately. Really looking forward to coming.

Just wondering if there's a certain 'pay-on-day' queue, I've never had to look before so don't actually know!

Me and John might be another 1 dayer! Lol

I have only started watching True Blood in the last couple of weeks (FX are showing it from series one so I am only 4 shows in! Lol), and didn't realise Sam (who I think is now up there in my top 10 list of most gorgeous men ever! Lol) was at Bitten. I have just had a convo with John before he went to work, about whether it could be feasible to come down for 1 day (we would need to leave to get back to Hampshire for around 5.30pm on Sat, which would mean leaving Northampton at around 3pm. We would come up the Friday night and sleep somewhere so could be there first thing Sat morning!

Would it be feasible to get a photo and auto of Sam (just Sam if time allows for no others) in that set time?

It's not 100% yet, I am waiting on John's decision ad he would have to drive the 2 hours both ways! Lol xxx

• Showmasters Admin

I just wanted to add to this thread.

Please don't assume you will be able to get everything done in one day! We do not sell one day tickets as this is a weekend event. We don't want you to come to the show expecting to get everything done in the one day, as sometimes it is not possible. We will help you as much as we can but please remember that it is not guarenteed.

We just don't want you to come along and be disappointed so please bear this in mind. ;)