Group Photo Shoot - Full updated details/answered queries in 1st Post

showmasters

Another question... can you pay for the group photo's on the day... or is it better to do it online?

The group shot isn't on sale online yet.

Personally I'd expect it to be available at the event only because there's a lot of different choices and different prices to handle.

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohhh ok! My friends and I were just wondering about the 5 of us in the same photo as the cast (singular or plural) Gottit now...I think! :D

You think? :D

What are you unsure about? :D

Right now, even my name escapes me! So back to this group photo! lol We were wond'rin wether we could have a group pic WITH them, ALL of them, and us (5 of us)... I kinda thought maybe yes, but we'd all have to pay the £30 to do so... Any clues?

• Moderators

Another question... can you pay for the group photo's on the day... or is it better to do it online?

Personally I'd expect it to be available at the event only because there's a lot of different choices and different prices to handle.

It's confirmed in the first post that it's only on sale at the reg desk at the event.

Okay just making sure :) Thankies for clearing that up :D

• Moderators

Right now, even my name escapes me! So back to this group photo! lol We were wond'rin wether we could have a group pic WITH them, ALL of them, and us (5 of us)... I kinda thought maybe yes, but we'd all have to pay the £30 to do so... Any clues?

Yes, that should be fine, but you would all have to pay that. That's correct :D

It's confirmed in the first post that it's only on sale at the reg desk at the event.

Oh... I... um... sped read it all I didnt read it properly :D

Yes, that should be fine, but you would all have to pay that. That's correct :D

Ok, gottya! But........... :D

• Moderators

Oh... I... um... sped read it all I didnt read it properly :D

Well, guess who else didn't do that? :D

You're certainly not in a position to ever be annoyed if someone doesn't read information again :P

Ok, gottya! But........... :D

........?

Yay!!!

So can I just say a huuuge thank you to ME for putting this on sale for us unfortunates who couldn't get in, personally I love staying at the con hotel and was quite miffed that I couldn't this time. But I am glad that they have decided to do this, I would say this may have calmed a few ruffled feathers!!!!

Ive only just joined the forum so I havent been speaking to anyone really O.O....

Only people I know that are going is my friends hehehe ;)

aw, get yapping, theyare all really nice on here :P

ps Naughty QS! lol ;)

We don't bite on here - not unless you ask ;)

Ive only just joined the forum so I havent been speaking to anyone really O.O....

Only people I know that are going is my friends hehehe :P

aw, get yapping, theyare all really nice on here :D

ps Naughty QS! lol :P

And even then you have to ask really nicely :D

Yeah, lots of the people going have been to a number of ME cons, so they can give you hints of how things go

Its great at the Park Inn, one of my favourite venues for the shows :D

Subway just opposite too :D

I think you've just made my weekend! :P hope it's closer than the NEC compared to the Hilton metropole :P

I think you've just made my weekend! :D hope it's closer than the NEC compared to the Hilton metropole :P

Subway is 367ft away :D

HAHAHAHA! I just google mapped it on my phone & it said 410ft!

I've got 43ft to get lost in :P

:P well, either way I think it's a reasonable distance :P

Maybe close enough for me to shout my order from my room then throw the money over.... Just hope their aim is good to get it into my window :)

Only people I know that are going is my friends hehehe :D

aw, get yapping, theyare all really nice on here :P

And even then you have to ask really nicely :D

I've been asking at every con I've ever been to and still - not a nibble in sight lol :P

There's LOADS to eat near the Park Inn it's brilliant.

It really is :P

Heulwen, you can SEE Subway from the carpark entrance for the Park inn!!!

Only people I know that are going is my friends hehehe ;)

aw, get yapping, theyare all really nice on here :D

And even then you have to ask really nicely :P

I've been asking at every con I've ever been to and still - not a nibble in sight lol :D

ANGIE! :o:P