Group Photo Shoot - Full updated details/answered queries in 1st Post

showmasters

I'm SO excited about this convention and cant believe we don't have long to wait now till I'll be wrapping my paws around Sam....... worth every penny!! :P

so come on peeps, its gonna be a BLAST!!! :D

Oh you'll be all lovely and tanned in your pic! I always look like death :P

eeeeeee I know!! don't worry hun - I usually end up looking funny in some way in my pics - double chin fest!! even though the posters around the photoshoots say 'lift your head' I always seem to forget this!!

:D

Im a big girl so I always get fat arm or double chin syndrome in my pics but me and my friend have practised so much over the years Ive just about perfected it! Head up, arms and shoulders back lol

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm SO excited about this convention and cant believe we don't have long to wait now till I'll be wrapping my paws around Sam....... worth every penny!! :P

so come on peeps, its gonna be a BLAST!!! :D

Oh you'll be all lovely and tanned in your pic! I always look like death :huh:

eeeeeee I know!! don't worry hun - I usually end up looking funny in some way in my pics - double chin fest!! even though the posters around the photoshoots say 'lift your head' I always seem to forget this!!

:P

Im a big girl so I always get fat arm or double chin syndrome in my pics but me and my friend have practised so much over the years Ive just about perfected it! Head up, arms and shoulders back lol

Oh i'll be making sure I practice beforehand....i always feel like sometimes ive got my head too high....like im looking down my nose or something!!!

my problem is....im a big girl also a big hugger - so my need to give people in photoshoots big hugs with both arms overrides my fear of double chin :D

Hi,

Looked through this whole topic, geez!!!!

Just wondering as Fangirl asked earlier, for those staying at the Park Inn, how do we go about getting our free group shoot ticket?

I know that you can purchase them at the reg desk so do we just show them our room key as proof when we pick up our reg packs or do we need an email confirmation of our booking or something?

Any help would be appreciated on this query and if it has been answered elsewhere that i have missed, sorry! :D

So totally excited about this event, with or without a group photo...we get to meet Sam for heavens sake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub::YAHOO::P:dance::(:clap: not to mention Jim, Todd and the awesome Kristin!!!!!

Yes its all done at the con reg desk, but we havent had any further information about what you show.

I would just bring any confirmation that you have a room booked at the con for two nights.

All the info will be given to you when you go to the reg desk to check in for the con

Edited by Rhianydd

Id just like to second the others on this, there was never a group shot offered. The shot that was offered is a group shot of the cast but NOT with you in it. This was never the case for any ticket holder. We bought our tickets eons ago and read everything thoroughly. Im sorry you feel misled but Im sure SM will clarify it for you.

LOL @ nickichicken, go you for the big hug syndrome, I just have paranoia about the chins. x

I am really looking forwards to the weekend, however I'm really cross about this- the wording on the website is not a bit misleading it is ridiculously misleading! First off, I would not have purchased silver level tickets if it wasn't implied that I would get a group shot- no matter how unintentionally implied this was. It may be std for massive events not to include group shots however I've never been to one of your cons before, so how would I know that? Secondly the Park Inn have been crying off as sold out for weeks and wouldn't let me book a twin on the con rate. Grrr.

Anyway, rant over, let's get to it!

• Moderators

I am really looking forwards to the weekend, however I'm really cross about this- the wording on the website is not a bit misleading it is ridiculously misleading! First off, I would not have purchased silver level tickets if it wasn't implied that I would get a group shot- no matter how unintentionally implied this was. It may be std for massive events not to include group shots however I've never been to one of your cons before, so how would I know that? Secondly the Park Inn have been crying off as sold out for weeks and wouldn't let me book a twin on the con rate. Grrr.

Anyway, rant over, let's get to it!

If you asked specifically for a twin, those HAVE been sold out for weeks. All of the rooms that have been available for the past weeks are doubles.

First off, I would not have purchased silver level tickets if it wasn't implied that I would get a group shot- no matter how unintentionally implied this was. It may be std for massive events not to include group shots however I've never been to one of your cons before, so how would I know that?

You're getting a group shot. But it's a group shot of the guests.

It's too late for this event now, but I know possible ways to re-phrase that part are being discussed.

The problem is if you try to make it foul-proof (like it was tried now) it will get so complicated eventually that it leads to other misunderstandings again.