What did you buy?

So just woundering what was evry one else buying this weekend? Some of the stalls had the most amazing stuff.

Also alot of them had raffles/competitions? Was any one lucky enough to win anything?

I got Wounderwoman poster

Criminal minds 8x10

tote bag for a friend

Became a friend of Electric Man buy buying a very cool poster but was gutted the 3D poster was sold out:)

Firefly stickers

Firefly Badger badge that I have some how lost between Lodnon and Glasgow :D

Also enterd the how many leggo in the jar thing for Atlantis goodies

Amazing Chuck movie type poster:)

And I think thats it. Now Im trying to think what on earth the rest of my money went on :)

I made sure that the only money that came out of my wallet was when I bought Autographs, practically every penny was spoken for, well every pound.

But there were so many temptations - hopefully my bank manager will forgive me, I sent her some belgian chocolates, some flowers, and during the automated voice message I said.

"So, how about dinner tomorrow at 9, it will be candlelit, fine wine, caviar, etc."

lol.

I was incredibly well behaved. Despite a lot of temptation the only thing I bought from the dealers was a Supergirl 10x8 signed by Helen Slater. I couldn't resist that! :-)

This made up for the approx £240 I spent on getting autographs and photoshoots!

Got a big canvas cause it looked nice, contained the cast of all 3 Stargate series. Also picked up a Joe Flanagan auto for a fiver at auction :D

Oh I think I saw that on the Sunday. Was at the stall that had the borg city print that was cool but was a bit pricey I thought for £15.

I was really good about not buying too much - after all, I had 2 photoshoots, 1 autograph (William Shatner) and 2 paid talks (Shatner, Browder) already (add to that the flight from Munich and the hotel plus food and it adds up :D ) and was running on a very limited budget. I got the first Transformers movie, the Star Trek XI novelization, No Man's Land by Greg Rucka for him to sign, a personalized sketch by Lee Townsend and a couple of comics for cheap (4 for 1 GBP) :) Feel like I came away ok, as far as not breaking my budget and still getting some nice memories goes :)

I didn't buy anything though as always was tempted to take out my wallet a few times. One stall was selling a really cool piece of artwork inspired by BladeRunner- It was by the front entrance- I probably should've just pushed the boat and got that.

First 39 episodes of Roger Moore's The Saint for £20

Sabre comic for £2 and the free sketch with it

One of Linda Regans books for £7.99

Portrait of myself for £5

StormGirl drawing for £3

Were some sets cards fancied but didnt bother with and diorama from The Thing also thought bout getting but reckoned be awkard to carry n pack and doubted it wud get bk in one piece

Edited by madmilburn

I brought a Michelle Ryan autograph off someone who I know. Come on Showmasters get her at an event!!

But made more money than I spent (on merchandise) as a dealer brought some old film posters off me.

However, I didn't come home with a profit, far too many autos and photoshoots, good times :D

What I bought (aside from autographs)

- wild cherry pepsi

- cherry dr Pepper

- rootbeer - first and last time, that stuff is nasty! It smells like socks and chewing gum, and tastes worse IMO

- Little Green Aliens earrings (from Toy Story, they are just awesome)

- renewed subscription for Fetishman comics

- DVD The Long Way Down (funnily enough I'd bought the book a day earlier)

- 2 Robert Rankin books

I was in London for a few more days and bought about 30 books in total, as well as DVD's voor my brother, and a supply of food that I can't get in Holland.

I managed to find Tomb of the Cybermen on DVD, and it was in a deal so bought the Brain of Morbius as well, a truly brilliant episode! I also found a few variants of Invincible Iron Man that I was missing so I left very happy, but sadly without a model of a Colonial Viper :WINCE:

I brought a Michelle Ryan autograph off someone who I know. Come on Showmasters get her at an event!!

But made more money than I spent (on merchandise) as a dealer brought some old film posters off me.

However, I didn't come home with a profit, far too many autos and photoshoots, good times :WINCE:

I met her the NMA's she was rel nice

However, I didn't come home with a profit, far too many autos and photoshoots, good times :WINCE:

Yeah, think i saw a photo of you and Michelle that you posted somewhere? I've heard she's nice and although she has a fair bit of work, I would of thought that being based in the UK, she'll do one of these events at some point.

Yeah, think i saw a photo of you and Michelle that you posted somewhere? I've heard she's nice and although she has a fair bit of work, I would of thought that being based in the UK, she'll do one of these events at some point.

Dr who section maybe? she was meant to come to an event here wasn't she? a SM one?

i picked up

Big Gremlin statue

Wolfman dvd

Supernatural T-Shirt

suprisingly i left there with £200 stll in my pocket. There was a few graphic novels i was after but either couldnt find them or when i did they were well overpriced, so thought I'd get them cheaper online

I didn't buy as much as I thought I would. I bought a series 8 Master Chief figurine, which had two plasma rifle. (The figurine broke as soon as I took it out of the box :D ).

I did mange to find a sealed copy of Star Wars: The Force Unleashed-Ultimate Sith Edition steelbook that had obviously been imported stock from the US. It works perfectly on my PAL region xbox though so I am absolutely chuffed, even though it cost me £60, lol.

I was really annoyed when that Master Chief figurine broke though. :wub:

I was searching high and low for a Eccleston era sonic screwdriver, but I couldn't find one anywhere. :'(

Edited by The 9th Doctor