What did you buy?

- 'Starsky & Hutch' model '76 Ford Torino (£30! Bargain!)

- 'Freddy' glove

- Quatermass 2' repo print

- 'Joker' print on canvas

- 'Joker' DC Comics Super Hero Collection w/figurine

- 'Retromancer' by Robert Rankin (signed)

- 'Retromancer' limited edition tarot card print (signed)

- 1/144 Gundam Sentinel-ZZ model kit.

- 'The Flash' (Barry Allen) figure

Firefly stickers

Firefly Badger badge that I have some how lost between Lodnon and Glasgow :P

Also enterd the how many leggo in the jar thing for Atlantis goodies

And I think thats it. Now Im trying to think what on earth the rest of my money went on :)

Hey there - sorry to hear you lost the Badger badge

:P

But seeing as you were so lovely and nice and donated to charity via the LEGO game (it was 248 by the way) we'll send you another one if we have it. Or at least, a snazzy replacement. Ping an email to fireflystore@hotmail.com and say hello with your address and we'll get one out.

Just promise to be nice to us in the future, especially when our shop is live!

Thanks again, Steve

fireflystore.net

i bought Cop Out, The Losers and Hot Tub Time Machine on DVD

my only complaint is that there are little or no special features on them as they are all on the Blu Ray versions instead... not the fault of the dealers of course but still bloody annoying!

I got a bunch of things, sadly it was mostly movies. Other than that I got two Star Trek soundtracks, a Trivial Pursuit Star Trek edition, 4 Burger King glasses from last years Star Trek movie etc.

I was very disappointed in the extremely few Star Trek action figures that were available from the sellers. Collectormania 15 had more, and they had pretty few as well.

I got a bunch of things, sadly it was mostly movies. Other than that I got two Star Trek soundtracks, a Trivial Pursuit Star Trek edition, 4 Burger King glasses from last years Star Trek movie etc.

I was very disappointed in the extremely few Star Trek action figures that were available from the sellers. Collectormania 15 had more, and they had pretty few as well.

Thats weird, because I saw like 5 or something tables with nothing but Star Trek figures. Mostly from the TNG and JJ Abrams era though. I didn't see any from TOS, DS9, Voyager or Enterprise though.

I saw one stall with a lot of TNG figures and a few TOS ones, all from Playmates. Other than that there were just some figures here and there, mostly Playmates TNG and Playmates figures of the new movie, with a few exceptions of course.

Hello.

My Mates and I were really there for Mike Tyson and loved getting the opportunity to do so. I didn't buy anything particularly exciting from the tables, but regardless it was very enjoyable.

More so later on in the evening getting very sloshed! I must say the visit to the Capital was a good jaunt.

Regards

Alan.

Firefly stickers

Firefly Badger badge that I have some how lost between Lodnon and Glasgow :drunk:

Also enterd the how many leggo in the jar thing for Atlantis goodies

And I think thats it. Now Im trying to think what on earth the rest of my money went on :)

Hey there - sorry to hear you lost the Badger badge

:drunk:

But seeing as you were so lovely and nice and donated to charity via the LEGO game (it was 248 by the way) we'll send you another one if we have it. Or at least, a snazzy replacement. Ping an email to fireflystore@hotmail.com and say hello with your address and we'll get one out.

Just promise to be nice to us in the future, especially when our shop is live!

Thanks again, Steve

fireflystore.net

Oh thank you for the offer but I found itXD Was in what is known as my Mary Poppens bag:) Things can be missing for weeks then appear in there.

Will you guys be at Glasgow in August? :drunk:

I bought an Alexander Orlov "Seemples" mug, some window stickers, Shatner pic with me (lucky man!), food, drink, some badges, oh, and a perspex Bat'leth! Saving up to get the Aluminium one, then I may be having an idea on how to recover the money......

We managed to resist most things although there were lots of nice items around.

My son bought two different Phantom Menace Robot Trooper figures, an IRONSIDE Dalek from Dr Who and a Dr who set of playing cards (which we had to play a game with when we got back to the hotel after a long day and a meal out!).

I bought two SUPERMAN Ts for my wife, and an AMT Original Enterprise model from STAR TREK 9 in (retro packing)...but as far as models go...I could have bought at least 2 dozen different ones, from Land Of The Giants, Voyage To The Bottom Of The Sea, War Of The Worlds...oooh it was endless!

At one of the tables, one of my newest mates Dan Sams ( http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php...5599&ref=ts ) managed to get a Doctor Who badge in the style of those VIP badges. It was an 11th Doctor badge since he went as the 11th Doctor (complete with a fez and mop).

I went as the 9th Doctor ( http://www.facebook.com/#!/album.php?a...p;id=507362125) and he was going to show me where he got his badge from, but we got seperated by the crowd. I wanted to get one of the 9th Doctor. Does anyone know the badges I am talking about, and if so, are they still available from somewhere else?

A repro Blizzard of Oz tour shirt (has anyone got that guys website address ? i lost the flyer on the train home) and a Starbuck mini bust for 20 quid. Best thing was, when i got to my local back home and opened the box it was number 4 of 600.