What dedications did the guests write for you?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Andrew Clover from Ashes to Ashes were chatting about how I got creeped out by clowns and how he was in my top 3 of scary clowns. He did scary eyes at me. :angel:

For my mum's dedication he wanted me to give him some dirt on her, as his character was a bit menacing so he thought he should write something bad to her.

I told him I didn't really have anything bad to share about her as we got on, so as we decided she was pretty nice he wrote 'Well done for not blowing up your daughter' :lol: His character had tried to kill his wife and daughter Alex with a car bomb.

I was a bit dissapointed with my sean younge one, i was a bit star struck so shyly asked if she would make it out to Stuart She chatted with her assistant while doing it which was a bit rude I thought as it was £25 and he was the moody assistant billy dee williams had last year. She did however pose for a photo which didn't expect. I walked away and as I was putting the photo away i looked and it simply had "Stuart - Sean Younge" Should've paid more atttention me thinks!

:angel:

I walked away and as I was putting the photo away i looked and it simply had "Stuart - Sean Younge" Should've paid more atttention me thinks!

:thumbup:

Are you sure the 'e' at the end of Young isn't actually a slightly rushed 'x'? On my one the 'x' is linked in at the end.

I walked away and as I was putting the photo away i looked and it simply had "Stuart - Sean Younge" Should've paid more atttention me thinks!

:D

Are you sure the 'e' at the end of Young isn't actually a slightly rushed 'x'? On my one the 'x' is linked in at the end.

Or a star, that's what's at the end of mine...

seanyoung0001.jpg

I was a bit dissapointed with my sean younge one, i was a bit star struck so shyly asked if she would make it out to Stuart She chatted with her assistant while doing it which was a bit rude I thought as it was £25 and he was the moody assistant billy dee williams had last year. She did however pose for a photo which didn't expect. I walked away and as I was putting the photo away i looked and it simply had "Stuart - Sean Younge" Should've paid more atttention me thinks!

I'm puzzled. You are disappinted because she put EXACTLY what you asked for ?

purplehoodedwarrior thinks she wrote her name "Younge" instead of "Young", that is the problem if I am understanding right.

I have something looking like a heart in the same place on the one I picked up by the way.

Do many guests mis-spell their own name ? :P

Andrew Clove wrote 'Beware I'll be watching' on my dedication. It was a picture of him as a clown, so I may get nightmares now. :thumbup:

Ooooh creepy! I'd have to put that at the bottom of a drawer and underneath loads of silver crucifixes and holy water lol.

Andrew Clove wrote 'Beware I'll be watching' on my dedication. It was a picture of him as a clown, so I may get nightmares now. :unsure:

Ooooh creepy! I'd have to put that at the bottom of a drawer and underneath loads of silver crucifixes and holy water lol.

I don't think that works on clowns. :P

• 2 weeks later...

I meant to ask Sean Young to write, "How would you like me to make your life a living hell", but i was so nervous i completely forgot!

I did the same thing with Kerri Green a while back, i meant to ask her to put you goonie but the fact that i forgot says everything.

Sorry not been on in a while, It did indeed have a star not an "e". It was in black ink over a dark part of the photo. I was just expecting at least a "to" and maybe "best wishes" or "love" etc. I wasn't really complaining I got more than i expected with the table photo etc and she was really nice the only negative was the way the assistant was whispering in her ear and diverting her attention from what she was doing etc especially as the charge was £10 more than normal and only really got her for being in Ace Ventura.