What dedications did the guests write for you?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got Sean Pertwee to sign my arm to add to my other signatures tattooed over, I thought he might say no but he was the most down to earth bloke ever and he said he was so nervous about messing it up!!

It was a dream come true meeting him, I'm still on cloud 9 !

Just design them myself, using a screengrab or publicity pic taken from the DVD photo galleries...

May have to follow suit and start doing that myself. Only Who pic of Glover saw had William Hartnell from The Crusaders and try avoid getting pics if the other main player in it is no longer with us.

Forgot this one. No dedication, I just wanna show off:

small_shatner_nimoy.jpg

Nice one! I always like completing multi-signed pics! Got one of the three Being Human cast over the weekend and also completed an Emprire Strikes back one. My fave is a Quantum Leap pic signed by both Scott and Dean!

Will try and get my pics on here as some point if I ever get my scannar working, lol!

Just design them myself, using a screengrab or publicity pic taken from the DVD photo galleries...

i think they are very cool. i hate it when u can't find a photo of an actor as the character u like most. re:julian glover in city of death. also happened at last years collectormania olympia when i wanted peter firth photo as dominic hide.

Much love/ lots of love from Matt Lewis

Thanks for your help/ Nice to meet with you - Chris Parsons - I was his assistant on Sunday.

Shatner only had his auto -obviously

Katee Sackhoff just put my name and her auto

Andrew Robinson wrote my name, his auto and "Garak"

Much love/ lots of love from Matt Lewis

Thanks for your help/ Nice to meet with you - Chris Parsons - I was his assistant on Sunday.

Shatner only had his auto -obviously

Katee Sackhoff just put my name and her auto

Andrew Robinson wrote my name, his auto and "Garak"

my partner had a long winded dedication from Leonoa who plays Sugar....

Matt Lewis - Much love (and he wrote lots of love on the two others I got for two of my friends)

Kenny Baker - R2-D2 Kenny Baker

Jeremy Bulloch - "You're next on my list"

Jeremy Bulloch wrote "You're cool" on my friend's one so she's very pleased with that!

Greg Rucka wrote something different in each of the Queen & Country hardcovers he signed. although I thought that writing "Anthony Johnston ROCKS!" in Declassified volume 3 was pretty sweet.