Any LFCC attendees going to Collectormania in Nov?

I'll be there, Armin Shimmerman and Carter Wong to meet plus hopefully a few more which will get announced along the way.

can i ask how you met sooooo many of the bsg cast?

I only started going to cons and signing events in the last four years or so, it's down to a lot of travelling around the country and keeping your eyes and ears open as to what is happening event wise in the UK and speaking to other fans.

It's not permitted to openly discuss other organisers events on this forum so i can't really say anything more.

Jason posted earlier in the year that showmasters are planning on bringing more BSG guests this year, which is positive news.

If you want to post some contact details or if (like me) you don't want to do so on the forum, we can work something out so that we can talk directly.

Love the user name by the way.:D

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-waves hand in the air-

I'll be there! And I'm like 99% certain I'll be cosplaying Amy Pond again. :angry:

Can't wait. :)

Yay :WINCE:

Same costume or a different one? :D

Likely the same/a better version of the same one. :) Not decided yet.

Depending on cost of flights and accomodation should be there for at least one day. I don't normally base going to an event on one guest due to previous disapointments but I need to get Carter Wong to sign the picture the other 2 storms have so if he cancels ..........might not go.

Of course saying that it's almost a sure thing SM will announce someone super rare or that I have a particular interest in and then it will be thunderbirds.......

• Moderators

I'll be there. Only decision that remains to be made is if/how much of the weekend I apply to crew (which will depend on the next few months of guest announcements, hehe).

(Last year I met about 15 guests at CML...)

Edited by etmuse

I'll be there, Armin Shimmerman and Carter Wong to meet plus hopefully a few more which will get announced along the way.

can i ask how you met sooooo many of the bsg cast?

I only started going to cons and signing events in the last four years or so, it's down to a lot of travelling around the country and keeping your eyes and ears open as to what is happening event wise in the UK and speaking to other fans.

It's not permitted to openly discuss other organisers events on this forum so i can't really say anything more.

Jason posted earlier in the year that showmasters are planning on bringing more BSG guests this year, which is positive news.

If you want to post some contact details or if (like me) you don't want to do so on the forum, we can work something out so that we can talk directly.

Love the user name by the way.:cylon:

picklechu333@hotmail.co.uk

feel free to email me if you hear anything on the bsg front :thumbup:

feel free to email me if you hear anything on the bsg front :angry:

After facebook stalking I know exactly who you are haha you go out with my friends brother! A few months ago we were in the tavern at the same time you lost your phone or something

Edited by Talie

After facebook stalking I know exactly who you are haha you go out with my friends brother! A few months ago we were in the tavern at the same time you lost your phone or something

haha as if...dont remember losing my phone though :S lol. so you know melisa?

Yeah I went to school with her, we did princes trust together and she was in a bunch of my classes, maybe you found it again :angry: but you were looking for it lol this was like ageeeeeeeeees ago cus I was back from uni and went to a pub quiz with a bunch of my mates.

Edited by Talie

Yeah I went to school with her, we did princes trust together and she was in a bunch of my classes, maybe you found it again :angry: but you were looking for it lol this was like ageeeeeeeeees ago cus I was back from uni and went to a pub quiz with a bunch of my mates.

my god it really is a small world then. :angry:

my god it really is a small world then. :D

Deffo, you pass me all the time lol, I sound dead stalkery now hahah it's only cus I recognise mel's brother and you have a very striking look, me and my best mate have always admired your tattoos down your arm lol

my god it really is a small world then. :P

Deffo, you pass me all the time lol, I sound dead stalkery now hahah it's only cus I recognise mel's brother and you have a very striking look, me and my best mate have always admired your tattoos down your arm lol

hehe thank you :P is talie your real name? i'll have to tell melisa about this small world shizzle lol :smile:

my god it really is a small world then. :P

hehe thank you :P is talie your real name? i'll have to tell melisa about this small world shizzle lol :smile:

yeah and no lol it's actually natalie.... so just shortened, she'll know me as natalie parker lol.

Edited by Talie