Hayden Panettiere

Tanith

Okay I suggest her everywhere so might aswell do it here :P

Just out of curiosity has she ever attended a showmasters event? All I can find is that she was announced once for an Eclipse event but had to cancel.

She has been in various films but probably will be most popular among Heroes fans, she also will appear in Scream 4.

Edited by Tanith

I saw a photo of her recently and did not realise she was dating Ukrainian boxer Wladimir Klitschko. He stands 6ft 6 inches...she dosn't...interesting parting kiss routine. Does she use to a box to stand on, maybe a ladder..or does he get down on his knees so he can give her a late night smooch? And, if he gets down on his knees, does she think he is going to propose? He! He!

Edited by Simondo

• 8 months later...

Sorry for bumping this older topic but I still believe that it holds relevance.

After the controversy role Hayden has played in 'Amanda Knox: Murder on Trial in Italy' I think that she would make a very good guest for an event.

Just out of curiosity has she ever attended a showmasters event? All I can find is that she was announced once for an Eclipse event but had to cancel.

she cancelled Manchester too

Im sure she would be popular

• 7 months later...

7 month bump :smile:

She has attended a few conventions in the US this year. Still think she would be an amazing guest to get and as far as I can tell she has only ever attended 1 showmasters event, it's about time to get her back!

• 3 weeks later...