Thank you from Lancelot

Lancelot

I just wanted to say a big thank you to all the crew I worked with over the weekend.

All the guys and gals working in the William Shatner area on Saturday well done got through so many people with so much ease.

So thank you to the cash girls Hannah & Kirstie.

Matt on the VQ tickets

& Graham for doing an excellent job dealing with everyone in the queue.

And a big thank you to everyone in section 1 pitt.

Thank you to everyone in the Shatner section for not thinking I was to much of a slave driver and excepting me as a new Pitt Boss.

Yvie great job looking after the Man him self.

My two cash girls Dawn and Deb's I know it was slow for you but you always had a smile.

Carrie for the VQ tickets you did a great job I hardly had to think what numbers we was doing as you had it under control.

& thank you to the young lady on the exit for Mr Shatner Im sorry I forgot your name, along with Vix for sorting the queue out for what little queue there was you both did a great job.

& last Rob the runner thank you for being about when needed and being officiant.

All other people in Pitt section 1 who I have not said about you all did a fantastic Job.

Twas a pleasure working with you. (Just don't tell Too Tall! or he might put me on cash even more than usual).

Big shout out to Debs who kept me sane and Vix who let me leave for the necessaries! I think we were a very chilled organised little pit even if we were tangoing all day - slow slow, quick quick, slow.

Also kudos to Mr S himself. He proved he had a heart, and he made my job much easier this time round by his attitude too.