Thanks from PB Jody

betrayed-deagol

Well, it was a steep learning curve for us all on Saturday; you all did me proud; even when i was freaking out over the size of the queues!

Saturday -

Claire, Kerri, Cassie, Kady, Kim and Charles - you were amazing!

Sah, Kate (i think, i'm sorry, it was so busy i neglected to even ask your name and i feel so incredibly bad about that) - Thank you for letting yourself be dragged over to help!

Mara, Too Tall, Jason, Mark and Andrea - Thank you for bailing us all out - the fact that you dropped everything to help showed JUST how fab you organisers truly are!

Sunday -

Well, i prepared you for the worst.... and it was empty in comparison to the Saturday, i'm sorry if i freaked you out!

Naomi, Catia, Chelsea, Sarah-Louise, Marius, Alex, Suzi and Becky - you were immense, you all did so well and i was gutted to have to lose you for either half-days, the auction or to photo distribution!

Andrea, Mara and Too Tall - thank you for grabbing me extra crew and being on hand even when we realised it wasn't so bad on the Sunday; you are my rocks!

Paul and Davey - Thank you for letting me bug you about random lifting things!

Gemma - Thank you for dealing with my random ticket panics!!

PB's Chris, Julie, Ian and Idris - thanks for putting up with me and my rambling texts/phonecalls for communication!

Shona and Christa - Sorry to leave you in the lurch so much!

Wendy - thank you for being my rock and kicking me into gear for the mornings!!

Too Tall and Mr Hornby - Thank you for having the confidence in me and giving me the opportunity to do something different; extremely different; and in a red shirt too!

I love you all and cannot tell you how happy i was that we all gelled and worked so well together!!!

Edited by betrayed-deagol