My first ever...Thankyou from PB...yay!

Jessy

That you all from PitBoss Jess.........still werid to say that.......all the crew in our little seciton on saturday you guys are awesome and deserve pats on backs, and also huge thanks to the various friends of crew who were ropped into services when we found ourselfves shorthanded.

Fellow PB's Mary and Idris thanks for your support and patience with me and my questions you guys rock and always a pleasure to work for/with. All other Pitbosses old and new you guys are always there if needed roll on the rest of the year

TT and Mara thanks for your faith in me and the oppotunity to PB hope I didn't let you down too much.

P.s TT hope you have great time in US and hopfully by Glasgow i'll have forgiven you for Sunday!!!!!!!

Fellow PB's Mary and Idris thanks for your support and patience with me and my questions you guys rock and always a pleasure to work for/with. All other Pitbosses old and new you guys are always there if needed roll on the rest of the year

Jess you are very welcome, it certainly didn't seem like your first time being a PB :P

Jess you were a fab Pit Boss on Saturday - I didn't realise it was your first time.

good then I guess i didn't do half bad then...had to borrow a red shirt from Penfold too as only had 4 small ones....(Thank you Andy!)

Jess you were a fab Pit Boss on Saturday - I didn't realise it was your first time.

good then I guess i didn't do half bad then...had to borrow a red shirt from Penfold too as only had 4 small ones....(Thank you Andy!)

You are very welcome hunni, one of the two reason I always bring my crew T-shirts with me (The other is if I go quiet - Yeah righhhhhtt - then I can chuck it on myself and be where needed )

You are very welcome hunni, one of the two reason I always bring my crew T-shirts with me (The other is if I go quiet - Yeah righhhhhtt - then I can chuck it on myself and be where needed )

maybe glasgow then........lol! :D:wub::D