thank you from all of us to all of you

it was ok and i got the autos i wanted but not the only photo shoot i wanted (being human one) so that made me a bit depressed !! :thumbup: so much so i spent £80 on vintage my little pony stuff to cheer my self up ! next time more tickets please !!! and may be one or two more card machines :D

You're welcome :thumbup: I'm glad the information helped, and I certainly hope we helped others too.

I'd say hi to more people if I knew what they looked like but there are so many out there that I have no idea about, so I tend to rely on people coming up and introducing themselves which is always a pleasure.

I wish I had had the guts to come and say hi *sigh* Alas, maybe next year :) Or .. at some other event :) I saw you a few times, most all of them Shatner related, I think (as in his talk and either autograph or photoshoot section) - I had previously 'stalked' you fb and knew what you look like ('stalked' as in glanced at after you posted up about it over in the Warp 10 section of the website).

Anyhoo .. maybe next time I'll say hi :)

You might be able to help me out one more time though and I apologize for being a nuisance again here but .. I know there was a topic in which the guests that were in the multiple people talks were listed (as in 'who is going to be in the Empire Strikes Back talk etc.) - and for the life of me, I can't find that topic anymore but am slightly .. uh .. blanking on who was in the ESB and in the SW Imperials talk. Could you point me to the topic or list those guys for me, pretty please and thanks?

• Moderators

This was my first big con and it was just fab, defo will come again next year. Though can we get a topic where forum members post a pic of themselves would help in meeting them lol

We do have a general introduction topic where a lot of people post their photos etc.

http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index....showtopic=28459

Haha well I'm sure you will next time :(

The only ones listed in the other topic were:

SW Imperials

Ken Colley

Michael Culver

Alan Flyng

Milton Johns

Dave Prowse

Thanks a lot :) That helps a bunch. As for next time .. here's hoping I won't be such a chicken-sh**t again :D I can ask William Shatner a question without passing out, one would think I could damn well say hi to another forum member but noooooooo .. *rolls eyes*

To Jason and all at Showmasters,

I could write chapter and verse and make War and Peace look like a walk in a park with the amount of honest to goodness gratitude I have to each and every single one of you.

Meeting the friendly and very informative crew was a pleasure and helped assist me with questions I had.

This was my first con and was flipping brilliant and Loved every single moment of it.

THANK YOU :(

Richard.

Thanks for an amazing show, Jason.

Also, thank you for being willing to test the waters with the more expensive guests. I don't think I will ever not smile when I think of William Shatner now, because it was such an amazing experience to meet him. I've been grinning like a loon from ear to ear since Saturday morning.

I can't wait until next year. LFCC is my favourite SM event and unless something drastic happens, I'll always be there. Absolutely love it, such a fantastic day out!

Edited by Siren

There are 2 people whom I would like to thank, and I'll just toss it in here until someone yells at me for having put it in the wrong place - Queen Sindell and DavidB. You both were a great help to many people here on the forum and as someone who has admined a forum before, I just want to doff my hat before you two for your prompt and very helpful answers all throughout :)

I agree - thanks to you both.

This was my first time at LFCC and although I didn't ask questions myself, the information you guys provided in response to other forum'ers questions was really useful to me in knowing what was what before the event itself.

I really enjoyed the event, and have put it in the diary for next year!

There are 2 people whom I would like to thank, and I'll just toss it in here until someone yells at me for having put it in the wrong place - Queen Sindell and DavidB. You both were a great help to many people here on the forum and as someone who has admined a forum before, I just want to doff my hat before you two for your prompt and very helpful answers all throughout :)

I agree - thanks to you both.

This was my first time at LFCC and although I didn't ask questions myself, the information you guys provided in response to other forum'ers questions was really useful to me in knowing what was what before the event itself.

I really enjoyed the event, and have put it in the diary for next year!

:dance:

Thanks to both of you, much appreciated.

Thank you showmasters it was a great weekend and thanks for getting the tumbler I was so happy to see it up close, also thanks for david bailie great guest and its a shame that he is not on the next pirates film whish he was. Please try and get some more pirates form the pirates films if you can, also the horror guests were great hop to have bigger names soon.