thank you from all of us to all of you

• Showmasters Admin

i just want to to say thank you all for attending the show

it really was an amazing LFCC and the biggest yet

we thank you all for coming and being apart of it

we loved running this years event and we know that next year its going to be even bigger

we are also planning to run it on the friday and we have lots more things planed and the size of the show will be bigger as well as on Sat we went to full capacity so "i think we need a bigger boat" so from next year we will be taking another 3000 meters for space making this show massive , and we can get more fun things for you all to take part in .

anyway more on this latter i am wrecked now and going off to sleep i just wanted to thank all the fans that attended and also to thank all the crew and everyone involved as we could not do this with out you .

thank you all so much

Jason :D

• Moderators

Thanks to you and everyone else too Jason. All the guests and crew were fantastic, and we had a great weekend.

Looking forward to the space increase - Saturday especially was crazy attendance wise, and it was fantastic to see.

I hope that getting guests like Mike Tyson and William Shatner proved to be successful, and that we can look forward to the same calibre of guests at LFCC '11.

Thanks, it was a great event indeed.

Glad to see you considering increasing the size of the venue as saturday was a bit hectic and it was very difficult to move from booth A to booth B.

Not too excited about the friday thing though, I like the 2 days format. We'll see.

Edited by lams9999

Great weekend... thank you to all the Showmasters team !!

Great to here about the extra space and extra day for next year..Saturday was very, very busy and the extra space would have really helped..

another superb con thanks sm's

looking forward to an extra day next year, i always thought a friday evening opening with signings would help with getting more shoots and talks in over the weekend but an entire day, great, photoshoots on the fri please ;-)

jason, ive emailed my details to you if I can be of any help just give me a shout, cheers

Rob

another superb con thanks sm's

looking forward to an extra day next year, i always thought a friday evening opening with signings would help with getting more shoots and talks in over the weekend but an entire day, great, photoshoots on the fri please ;-)

jason, ive emailed my details to you if I can be of any help just give me a shout, cheers

Rob

It was a great show but don't have photoshoots on a Friday - half of us are still in work.

Well done SM, Jason and everyone who crewed (every crew member I encountered were so nice) - a massive thank you for another superb weekend!!

Cannot wait until the next show and i'm glad this was the biggest yet, as it means next years will have to be even bigger and better to beat it :P

Fantastic guests this time - I hope it showed that if you bring out the big guns in terms of A list guests, the punters will turn up!

Once again thank you so much for another great show and many treasured memories (and photoshoots!).

Edited by keithporter23

Glad to see Friday may become a reality. I expressed this to some of the crew I talked to as well. I ended up passing on some of the talks (and lunch!) and still left without some sigs I wanted. There just needs to be more time!

Great event - thank you

I hope that getting guests like Mike Tyson and William Shatner proved to be successful, and that we can look forward to the same calibre of guests at LFCC '11.
Fantastic guests this time - I hope it showed that if you bring out the big guns in terms of A list guests, the punters will turn up!
I agree.....even if my bank balance is protesting at the abuse it got :D

The 'larger' guest appears to work. Look forward to seeing more. Just not too many at once please!

Got to say, I really did enjoy myself.

Spent way too much money but it was worth it.

Thanks to all.

:D

This!!!!!!!!!!!!

A great weekend with a truly monumental line up of fatastic guests! We did both days again this year (as we did last year) and it was really worth it. All guests were friendly and polite and ALL of the female guests WERE GORGEOUS!!!

Roll on LFCC 11!

Thank you Jason and Thanks to all the crew that make it all possible.

Not missed an LFCC event yet and this year was probably the busiest yet.

Amazing experience and Amazing guests.

Bring on next year .....

:D:P:clap::clap:

This was the first con that I did more than one day on. OMG just not enough time to do everything, see everyone etc.

Thanks Jason and all the Showmaster team and crew. I am gonna have some great memories.

Will have to start saving now for next year to have even more fun.

Only suggestion I can make would be - how about an after show party on Saturday night?

Anyway, thanks again everyone for a weekend that will be long remembered.

There are 2 people whom I would like to thank, and I'll just toss it in here until someone yells at me for having put it in the wrong place - Queen Sindell and DavidB (whom I saw a couple of times during the course of the weekend but was constantly too shy to approach and thank for the wonderful links to supermarkets that had really helped me out when I arrived Friday evening and was starving :) ). You both were a great help to many people here on the forum and as someone who has admined a forum before, I just want to doff my hat before you two for your prompt and very helpful answers all throughout :)

• Moderators

You're welcome :thumbup: I'm glad the information helped, and I certainly hope we helped others too.

I'd say hi to more people if I knew what they looked like but there are so many out there that I have no idea about, so I tend to rely on people coming up and introducing themselves which is always a pleasure.