A massive thanks to Too Tall!

This thread needs more love!

Oh, most definitely!! I didn't think it would be possible to stop the stampede of people from trampling someone the moment the doors opened Saturday morning - but standing there larger than life and all imposing, TT got to stop even the naughtiest from running :thumbup: He also helped me out with a question or two in the course of the weekend and I loved his intro to the Ben Browder talk - oh, and when he got told to move out of the way by William Shatner 'cause 'geeze, how tall IS that guy?! People won't be able to see me!' :D

I can't believe how smoothly Saturday went in terms of entry and collecting the VTs. A couple of people tried to run toward the guest VT lines but Too Tall only had to raise his voice slightly and they stopped.

Thanks, Too Tall, for keeping order! Makes the event so much less stressful when people aren't running around everywhere.

big thanks to TT for helping me and making sure i didnt miss out on autographs, i was there on sat but cos of family commitments could only stay til 12 on sunday, so i managed to get all the autographs and still made it for my train!!!!

• 3 weeks later...