the thanks thread! :)

minshy17

Thanks to everyone for yet another weekend. So sad it will be my last one for a while with the bump growing.

hopefully will come back next year even if i have to bring the baby!

i nearly cried when signing out yesterday :thumbup:

Sarah

I had possibly the best weekend i have had for the whole year so far. i truely miss crewing... i actually did share a few tears when the weekend was over. Come on November!

Thank you guys for every thing!

Edited by freakie_frenchi

• Moderators

Thanks to all of my pit bosses and the rest of the lovely crew I worked with!

Exhausted back at work today but wouldn't have it any other way!

2 events in and I'll definitely be back for more.

Thanks for the amazing opportunity Showmasters!

Also, thanks to the people who showed me to Euston on Sunday

Sorry to the crew member I almost caused to miss the Euston Stop on the tube (travelling jinx) :P

And thanks to Luke (I think) who advised me to get the earlier train back to Manchester .... it worked :P

Hey all!

Many huuuuuge thank yous to everyone I worked with.

Wendy and Andrea, it was an absolute pleasure being on info desk with you both again on Saturday. I adore that job, and you always make it such an enjoyable and relatively stress-free day!

Lance, Julie and Nick, thank you for Sunday. Great pit bosses who were always on hand with lots of patience and jobs to do. Fantastic day and I loved it!

Now I've just got to wait for this event's injury to heal. LFCC last year was my wrist, CM London my ankle, C16 was all the skin off my arm and this year's LFCC I walked into one of the metal posts outside Earl's Court. You should SEE the bruise! All sorts of pretty shades that change at least twice a day. It's like some sort of glorified mood ring!

Thanks to everyone for patience, support and especially to Amy, who woke me up on Saturday morning after the fire alarm!!

Back to work tomorrow (and here I was thinking I was done for summer!), so I had better go to bed.

Thanks again and see you at the next one.

Tracy Jane aka Dolphin Girl

hey. just wanted to say thanks to everyone for making the weekend fab. i had alot of fun and really enjoyed it once again. wanna say thanks to my pit bosses on saturday, Faye, Sarah and Becky and also thanks to my pit boss on sunday Kelly and the crew that was working on the doors, we did have a giggle.

see you all at the next one

So after 6 years I am apparently still a noob David? Lol.

Big thanks to the girls in the talk area on Sunday, bless them they were all great and it wasn't an easy job. And as always thanks to my PB's McFadge, Idris and Jess who did a brilliant job on her first time, you wear the red shirt well madam! Oh and Mara and TT, love you guys.

I'd just like to thank everyone i worked with over the weekend for making my first crewing experience both an extremely enjoyable and comfortable one.

Special thanks to the group of mates that welcomed me with open arms, you know who you are :D

George xxx

Thanks to everyone in Photoshoot B on Sunday. It went smoothly all day.. and thanks to Ellie and Sabrina for keeping me sane and stopping me from totally going all fan boy on Saturday LOL. *wink* :P Despite my Vic Reeves - Shooting Stars impression :$

Edited by DisneyDude78

I'd just like to thank everyone i worked with over the weekend for making my first crewing experience both an extremely enjoyable and comfortable one.

Special thanks to the group of mates that welcomed me with open arms, you know who you are :P

George xxx

Aw George, you were awesome! Amazing to meet you xx

Awww was amazing to meet you and your family too :P

Thanks to everyone in Photoshoot B on Sunday. It went smoothly all day.. and thanks to Ellie and Sabrina for keeping me sane and stopping me from totally going all fan boy on Saturday LOL. *wink* :P Despite my Vic Reeves - Shooting Stars impression :$

Thanks for like answering all my questions that day haha!

Better late than never, big shout out those in the being human pit I call it that because I can't think what else, even though I was up the far end away from the action was still feeling the love. Jess and Idris were fab pit bosses so big thumbs up to them.

Then what can I say Sunday in the talk area with the lovely Christa, really enjoyed the day despite all the madness. I mean defending the bat mobile against attacks from the joker that was really something. Big thanks to all the girls working in that area on Sunday it was fab!

Thanks to everyone in Photoshoot B on Sunday. It went smoothly all day.. and thanks to Ellie and Sabrina for keeping me sane and stopping me from totally going all fan boy on Saturday LOL. *wink* :( Despite my Vic Reeves - Shooting Stars impression :$

Aww bless you! I had a great time on saturday even with all the craziness! I'd like to say a huge thank you to SM and TT for having faith in me on Sunday. Kayla it was a laugh and thank you again for giving me chance to see how its done!

Thank you to all of those who helped bring me back to life last weekend, its amazing what time with true friends can do where the medication failed!!!

Ellie x x x