the who was that girl/guy thread

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was literally just about to say I found u on a friends profile! And you've gone and scuppered it by being self found!! lol

Lol I remember chatting to u.. u can addd me on facebook if u want.. and join my lfcc appreciation group lol

Did anyone see the girl that was practically naked? had like a pink costume on? must have been some sorta super hero, felt naughty even looking at her =[ lol

EDIT: OMG WOOOOOOOO just got myself an extra square ahaha =[

Edited by Talie

Did anyone see the girl that was practically naked? had like a pink costume on? must have been some sorta super hero, felt naughty even looking at her =[ lol

Yep, poor girl looked very uncomfortable walking around when I saw her - it looked like her costume kept riding up her spam as she moved, and she couldn't just yank it out in case other bits flopped out. That said, she looked happy enough in the photos that are around the place...

Yep, poor girl looked very uncomfortable walking around when I saw her - it looked like her costume kept riding up her spam as she moved, and she couldn't just yank it out in case other bits flopped out. That said, she looked happy enough in the photos that are around the place...

Does anybody have any pix :firedevil: lol

az6hc3.jpg there u go

there are a few pics of her floating about, im sure in the photos thread there is one or 2. very nice she was, though we have to be careful cos how old were some of these ladies? although if half naked you would think they wouldnt be that young but who knows, i think especially LFCC us guys are treading "on deadly ground" some stunning women, but as a guy of 28 I do think sometimes s*** you never know the age of some of them.

but yes cant believe how many stunners there are at showmasters cons, both in costume and as regular attendees or crew

I did spot her with a group just behind the stage 1 talk area. Really cute outfit but for life of me could not figure out what character it was from.

TBF i think girls and guys have a different idea of prettyness lol, like the people I think are pretty are NEVER mentioned, IE Kerri and sam both of whom were crew.

i have no idea about fitting names to faces lol, but ive been told my taste is weird as I like a variety of looks, i dont even know my taste, I just know if i like someone or not. i would say with me, looks wise, its about a nice face, but im also a legs man, legs always turn my head, especially if they are in boots ;-) some say its a fetish, I disagree, I just like a woman in boots ;-) lol

going a bit of topic now though arnt i LOL

Did any one notice at the end the darth vader in normal cloths but still with the helmet on, looked so funny lol.

totally off topic, but I see you're from birmingham talie...whereabouts?

not seen many other brummies on the forum yet. and as it was my first LFACC i didnt talk to or meet anyone there.

Chelmsley wood, you? I'm off to London asap though haha!

TBF i think girls and guys have a different idea of prettyness lol, like the people I think are pretty are NEVER mentioned, IE Kerri and sam both of whom were crew.

i have no idea about fitting names to faces lol, but ive been told my taste is weird as I like a variety of looks, i dont even know my taste, I just know if i like someone or not. i would say with me, looks wise, its about a nice face, but im also a legs man, legs always turn my head, especially if they are in boots ;-) some say its a fetish, I disagree, I just like a woman in boots ;-) lol

going a bit of topic now though arnt i LOL

Did any one notice at the end the darth vader in normal cloths but still with the helmet on, looked so funny lol.

Nor me tbh which is why I don't usually say hi cus i dont wanna use peoples forum names lol, hence why I changed mine to my normal name, made things easier

az6hc3.jpg there u go

Cheers Talie! I recognise her now :P That's some talent you got there!

This is the first one that showed up on Flickr, but there are more around the place:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/30115466@N05/4808250488/

Just off bosworth drive :P

LOL me too =[

really is a small world then :P

I've probably bumped into you lol

undoubtedly. :P

im not hard to miss sometimes tbh. i'm covered in tattooes and normally have bright coloured hair :P

chelmsley LFCC goers ftw :D lol