the who was that girl/guy thread

Still wondering who the tall brunette lady crew member is who was helping with the Kristanna Loken shoot A on Saturday afternoon. She was stood waiting near the exit.

Sound familiar to any of the crew? She had such an amazing smile :)

Did she have really long red hair?

If SabreUK is referring to who I think then I would have said she is more red than brunette. I don't know her name though. She does have a uncanny ability to find my photoshoots when I go to collect them!

And if SabreUK is referring to who I think it is - then he may be out of luck as I do believe she's getting married soon.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And if SabreUK is referring to who I think it is - then he may be out of luck as I do believe she's getting married soon.

Yep, we are on about the same person then. Her ability to find my photoshoots quickly is because apparently from an upside down perspective I look like her husband-to-be :unsure:

For once I actually have found out through other threads (thank you people!) who all the people I wanted to are :uhoh:

Although I would like to know the names of the two lovely crew members with Geff, Andrew and Tony on sunday so I can say a proper thank you for being so awesome :unsure:

For once I actually have found out through other threads (thank you people!) who all the people I wanted to are :(

Although I would like to know the names of the two lovely crew members with Geff, Andrew and Tony on sunday so I can say a proper thank you for being so awesome :D

I saw you a few times when I was dressed as Mulder when queuing in the William B. Davis Photoshoot yesterday around 2:30 I wanted to say something but instead had a"Hi I am KingRichard76 from the forums " look on my face.

When we get them in the post we'll have to make a 'what number did you get' thread lol

I think I'm probs 2 or 3, someone who hasnt been vocal on here might of beaten us or just me lol

And i would like to know who the cute female mario and luigi were :(

Oh me too actually! Only saw them briefly once and didnt manage to find them again to say hi and take a piccy. Looked great, and great idea for a costume pair!

Edited by BeatrixKiddo88

YOU ARE SO TALL lol

its one of the few things I actually like about myself, being tall, though now im attending cons there are loads of tall ppl and then theres too tall, I dont like it when ppl are taller than me, thats my thing lol

i remember seeing you after doors when I was hounding some of the crew for my loken pic up shot (sorry guys if i stopped ya from working, thanks for helping me)

Haha tallness is good :(

OMG lmfao brilliant I looked like a full on sweaty tramp by the time we were finished, but I think i just gave up caring :o lol

I recognise loads of people off the forums but im too shy to say anything haha

Saw a few people I recognised of off the forum but too shy to say hi!

Also saw a very good 10th Doctor cosplayer but too shy to ask for a pic.

Ahaha thats gonna be hard to slim down, there were loads of us there this weekend.

lol yeh, I'd know him if I saw him.

Haha

I'm not trying to date her, she's safe. Infact it's probably best if we're not put in touch. If anyone knows her though, please just tell her I thought she was very beautiful :)

I have shown the woman in question your posting. My fiancee says that you've made her smile - especially with the estimation of her age.

I would like to know who the blonde girl was on the exit of the William Shatner auto section on Sunday morning. I did say 'hi, you alright?'. I wished I had gone back and talked more, i've also noticed her at MK this year.

Maybe next time! :blush:

Well in that case I'll eliminate myself from your searches, as I think I might now who your on about lol

It may be you actually, look very familiar. He was wearing glasses and with an Amy Pond when I saw him.

In that case HELLO! :(

Hehe thank you for the compliment, I still think there were much better 10's there than me (hello Matt lol) but thank you very much :blush:

Us cosplayers arnt that scary (mostly), should come and say hi at another event, we're smiley happy people!