the who was that girl/guy thread

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Talie

I think you mean Will Pryor. Shaved head, not very tall but underneath that t shirt lurks one hell of a six pack.

Probably the happiest chap you will ever meet.

Nah lol I know who he is! I crewed with him, and he took every opportunity to take his shirt off lol... real good looking guy but not my type! (which he's probably happy to know) this guy is real tall and has short dark hair, he looked like he was on his own though lol

I bet I sound like a reet creep rofl it's just to show my friend though =[

Talie

I think you mean Will Pryor. Shaved head, not very tall but underneath that t shirt lurks one hell of a six pack.

Probably the happiest chap you will ever meet.

Nah lol I know who he is! I crewed with him, and he took every opportunity to take his shirt off lol... real good looking guy but not my type! (which he's probably happy to know) this guy is real tall and has short dark hair, he looked like he was on his own though lol

I bet I sound like a reet creep rofl it's just to show my friend though =[

I think I know who you mean! I'll email you on Faceache later!

lol is chin guy still being talked about? lucky dude

who were the ladies in the horror costumes, the ones with the face masks couldnt place the costume, the face mask seemed from a doctor who but perhaps it was from hellboy, yellowish colours, short skirts. there is a pic on here somewhere i think, reminded me of the claws of axos a bit,

Ah, but being shy can affect people in a number of different ways.

I either go dead quiet and can hardly say a word to the object of my desires – or (and this is how it normally comes out), I just can’t shut up, end up waffling and just go on about mindless crap and basically over compensate for my shyness. And that leads people to believe I’m confident where I’m not.

• Moderators

I've always been shy, though people tell me I'm not. It works in different ways .. sometimes I'll just ramble and talk crap, while other times I won't talk at all :P

I'm just a shy little cookie:/

Since when?!

Since you pinched my bum:p

Dude. Private moment right there. Not for public consumption!

I've always been shy, though people tell me I'm not. It works in different ways .. sometimes I'll just ramble and talk crap, while other times I won't talk at all :P

I'm just a shy little cookie:/

Since when?!

Since you pinched my bum:p

Dude. Private moment right there. Not for public consumption!

*runs and hides in fear and shyness* :P

who were the ladies in the horror costumes, the ones with the face masks couldnt place the costume, the face mask seemed from a doctor who but perhaps it was from hellboy, yellowish colours, short skirts. there is a pic on here somewhere i think, reminded me of the claws of axos a bit,

I remember the girls posting in the cosplay thread; they were from Silent Hill.

Edited by laurab1

Ah, but being shy can affect people in a number of different ways.

I either go dead quiet and can hardly say a word to the object of my desires – or (and this is how it normally comes out), I just can’t shut up, end up waffling and just go on about mindless crap and basically over compensate for my shyness. And that leads people to believe I’m confident where I’m not.

I do that

I end up waffling and just go on about mindless crap and basically over compensate for my shyness.

Your investing in the other person - you want them to like you so are working to get their attention and approval.

I'd never thought about it that way Nicky - thanks :)

Ha ha ha ha maybe if I was a stud of a girl but I'm not :thumbup: lol it's just stubborness really now that i've mentioned it I want to like investigate it and discover it lol.....he had a photoshoot with liz sladen hmmm lol

Haven't seen any pix of power girl on here yet. anyone know who she was?

PS. can't believe i posted in the 'who was that girl/guy thread' after ridiculing it for the last 2 years :-s

Edited by gobo1979uk

One of you has to know who chin man is pft :lac:

seriously. no idea.

chin as in many chins

or chin as in strong masculine chin?

It's not even importnat really lol I just wanted to show my friend as I informed her I'd met the best looking man at CM =[ lol here is a cartoon representation

98esli.jpg

i say chin man as he had a stud in his chin

Talie - i'm guessing i'll be seeing you at LFCC next year with your own table selling your sketches? :(

Oh my that is me hehehe!!!!

i still wouldnt mind knowing who chin man was lol =[

chin man? haha..

I am chin man!!!

The girl in the orange body suit and purple leg warmers was gorgeous. I was a bit oblivious as to who she was meant to be but my bf said she was cheetarah but cheetarah didnt wear purple. enlighten me?? lol

I'm pretty sure she was Starfire from Teen Titans. Her costume was awesome!