the who was that girl/guy thread

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did anyone see the girl that was practically naked? had like a pink costume on? must have been some sorta super hero, felt naughty even looking at her =[ lol

EDIT: OMG WOOOOOOOO just got myself an extra square ahaha =[

Yep, poor girl looked very uncomfortable walking around when I saw her - it looked like her costume kept riding up her spam as she moved, and she couldn't just yank it out in case other bits flopped out. That said, she looked happy enough in the photos that are around the place...

Does anybody have any pix :firedevil: lol

there are a few pics of her floating about, im sure in the photos thread there is one or 2. very nice she was, though we have to be careful cos how old were some of these ladies? although if half naked you would think they wouldnt be that young but who knows, i think especially LFCC us guys are treading "on deadly ground" some stunning women, but as a guy of 28 I do think sometimes s*** you never know the age of some of them.

but yes cant believe how many stunners there are at showmasters cons, both in costume and as regular attendees or crew

I don't think it matters what age someone is. I they look good then they look good. Its not as if pervs are hanging around the cosplay area waiting to pounce on an unsuspecting cosplay teenie.

Especially these days when teenage girls tend to have such poor body image and low self-esteem, I think if anyone needs to be told they look great, its them.

Did anyone see the girl that was practically naked? had like a pink costume on? must have been some sorta super hero, felt naughty even looking at her =[ lol

EDIT: OMG WOOOOOOOO just got myself an extra square ahaha =[

Yep, poor girl looked very uncomfortable walking around when I saw her - it looked like her costume kept riding up her spam as she moved, and she couldn't just yank it out in case other bits flopped out. That said, she looked happy enough in the photos that are around the place...

Does anybody have any pix :firedevil: lol

az6hc3.jpg there u go

Cheers Talie! I recognise her now :P That's some talent you got there!

I'm fairly sure thats the Star Sapphire Corps uniform, i never saw her at all. Quite supprised at that, shame i didnt really as i had a Blue Lantern Corps T shirt on :D

This is where it's from:

StarSapphire.jpg

I don't think it matters what age someone is. I they look good then they look good. Its not as if pervs are hanging around the cosplay area waiting to pounce on an unsuspecting cosplay teenie.

Especially these days when teenage girls tend to have such poor body image and low self-esteem, I think if anyone needs to be told they look great, its them.

TBF it kinda does matter lol, if there's a 15 year old walking round in a skimpy outfit (which she shouldn't be doing anyway) it's kind of sick for a 30 year old or whatever' to make them kinad comments.

And tbf I don't believe for a second ANY of those girls in those raunchy outfits have self esteem issues lol if they claimed to I'd categorically thinking they were lying. I have those issues and I wont even let people see my arms lol.

I'm fairly sure thats the Star Sapphire Corps uniform, i never saw her at all. Quite supprised at that, shame i didnt really as i had a Blue Lantern Corps T shirt on :P

This is where it's from:

StarSapphire.jpg

That's the one! well done :D

TBF it kinda does matter lol, if there's a 15 year old walking round in a skimpy outfit (which she shouldn't be doing anyway) it's kind of sick for a 30 year old or whatever' to make them kinad comments.

And tbf I don't believe for a second ANY of those girls in those raunchy outfits have self esteem issues lol if they claimed to I'd categorically thinking they were lying. I have those issues and I wont even let people see my arms lol.

I'm fairly sure thats the Star Sapphire Corps uniform, i never saw her at all. Quite supprised at that, shame i didnt really as i had a Blue Lantern Corps T shirt on :P

This is where it's from:

StarSapphire.jpg

That's the one! well done :P

:D Resident comic Geek

In that case HELLO! :P

Hehe thank you for the compliment, I still think there were much better 10's there than me (hello Matt lol) but thank you very much :D

Us cosplayers arnt that scary (mostly), should come and say hi at another event, we're smiley happy people!

Hey Rob!!

It made me smile that when people mention 10 you think of me :D

As i'm a muppet i didn't actually get many pic of me (this seems to happen to me a lot!!)

If anyone did manage to snap me, i wouldn't mind seeing them :D

Below is me :D

38317_10150236207060788_808255787_1.jpg35067_10150221954025487_34568051048.jpg

As i'm a muppet i didn't actually get many pic of me (this seems to happen to me a lot!!)

If anyone did manage to snap me, i wouldn't mind seeing them :D

-echos-

^Exactly the same as me. I never have my camera out. Bahh!

LOL Awesome thread! :-)

I tell you who I thought was reeeeeally fit - and I hope this doesn't embarrass anybody, because she was one of the CREW! :-)

I didn't get her name, but she was short, slim, has short (shoulder length) dark hair and was on the bags desk during the William Shatner photo shoot on Saturday afternoon!

If anybody know who this fine lady was, please holler! :-)

John

I have to ask who the cosplayers in the wolf suits were on the Sunday? :) One of them was Amaterasu from Okami, and I don't know what series the other was from but they both looked fantastic :lol:

37467_143822982301234_100000205999714_427861_7139853_n.jpg

34868_143823492301183_100000205999714_427863_2038979_n.jpg

They were fantastic!

I have to ask who the cosplayers in the wolf suits were on the Sunday? :) One of them was Amaterasu from Okami, and I don't know what series the other was from but they both looked fantastic :D

They were fantastic!

I remember them passing me a few times, great stuff :)

Just like to say 'Sorry' to whoever went 'Coooookie' to me because of my confused look. I managed to forget what t-shirt I was wearing that day :YAHOO:

I noticed quite a lot of the people mentioned in this thread.

Edit: Who was in the Dalek? Was that radio controlled or what?

Edited by Nokie0101

I have to ask who the cosplayers in the wolf suits were on the Sunday? :) One of them was Amaterasu from Okami, and I don't know what series the other was from but they both looked fantastic :lol:

They were fantastic!

I remember them passing me a few times, great stuff :)

The black wolf is from the game of Zelda when Link can turn into a Wolf!!

One of the cosplayers is called Olivia