the who was that girl/guy thread

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The girl working at the goth T-shirt stall was fit. Vicky was her name and I complimented her on her beauty and fab style, dont see many sexy goths but she did it well. I'm sure others here would agree.

she the one with the stunning legs? (of course nice everything but i remember the legs as im a legs man lol) the guy with her also goth is her bf no? they have been to all the big sm cons ive been to so far i think.

i still wouldnt mind knowing who chin man was lol =[

chin man? haha..

LMAO like he was quite tall had a black and white suit on and a stud in his chin he was a dr who fan and had a sonic screwdriver =[

I only ask cus he was the best looking guy I saw there all weekend lol.

Really? I always thought he had too round a face for me, my jaw is a bit too square.
Very similar actually. Lose some hair and it would probably work

dr-who-ce.jpgCIMG2337b.jpg

See talie always knows :unsure: lol

Really? I always thought he had too round a face for me, my jaw is a bit too square.

yer try it, def time to let tennant go lol, i thought you had started doing matt anyway? but yer try eccleston at the next one?

yer try it, def time to let tennant go lol, i thought you had started doing matt anyway? but yer try eccleston at the next one?

No, don't stop Tennant yet. I haven''t taken a photo of you myself yet! Nor of the other excellent Tennant...Matt is it?

My hair want long enough for Matt this time, maybe next week at the DW prom if I style it right.

That pic makes me look liek him but to be fair, that isnt my usual expression and I think it's that making me look like him lol

Plus, I dont like him enough to do it. And I dont want hair that short lol Even though I've only seen a few older who stories and am very uch a new!who fan, he isnt even my 3rd fav Doctor lol

Sorry guys, wont ever happen.

No, don't stop Tennant yet. I haven''t taken a photo of you myself yet! Nor of the other excellent Tennant...Matt is it?

matt is always great as tennant. he totally shouldnt ever quit :unsure:

One of you has to know who chin man is pft :lac:

seriously. no idea.

chin as in many chins

or chin as in strong masculine chin?

It's not even importnat really lol I just wanted to show my friend as I informed her I'd met the best looking man at CM =[ lol here is a cartoon representation

98esli.jpg

i say chin man as he had a stud in his chin

One of you has to know who chin man is pft :lac:

seriously. no idea.

chin as in many chins

or chin as in strong masculine chin?

It's not even importnat really lol I just wanted to show my friend as I informed her I'd met the best looking man at CM =[ lol here is a cartoon representation

98esli.jpg

i say chin man as he had a stud in his chin

Talie - i'm guessing i'll be seeing you at LFCC next year with your own table selling your sketches? :D

I have shown the woman in question your posting. My fiancee says that you've made her smile - especially with the estimation of her age.

Thanks for passing my wishes on, I can leave it there now :) I guess I am destined to never know her name ^_^ lol

lmao hi rob. name confusion. flurry of showmasters makes me rushed.

and i think the chinman picture shall be a profitable sale!

Chantelle - Matt was the one who came over and spoke to me and gave me a hug when Nick Courtney had left for the day dressed as 10.

Can I buy the original one, signed?? :D

Why of course, ironically I've been asked for my autograph before, twice. lol ^_^

lmao hi rob. name confusion. flurry of showmasters makes me rushed.

and i think the chinman picture shall be a profitable sale!

It cost me FREE to make so anything is a profit, why I never thought of this as a business venture before I'm not sure, I could start doing portraits at the show. £10 a pop.

Someone stole his shoes.

2woyrt2.jpg